Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Ironic Indie Lad said:

That entire argument was excruciating 

Almost as excruciating as watching a few of the guys music videos. Incredibly many have 30m+ views, I guess its mainly young girls with an emo guy crush?

Awful, generic, black eyeliner shite you'd see on Kerrang 15 years ago. Makes My Chemical Romance look like The Beatles. Fucking hell in more recent videos he starts rapping. I must leave this Youtube rabbit hole now!

3 hours ago, Ironic Indie Lad said:

That entire argument was excruciating

I've not been this embarrassed for Paige since she got a PAPI tattoo and proposed to Albertdad Dad Rio in the ring at some sleazy little indie show.

I'm sure there was some other embarrassing incident she was involved in but cant quite remember...

At least the tattoo gave us an all time great post though...

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Ive only sent the generic one everyone gets. I do know more than one lass he has messaged though, and by that I mean two.

I hope he treats them like Queens as well. 

• 1 month later...

i am sure many of you guys on here have made mistakes just lucky you are not in public eye, Paige left home at 18 to a strange place with no back up and has succeeded through all the shit she went through. She reached the very top of her profession before injury killed her in ring career. For the person who said she is not the brightest bulb, she is set up for life financially had a number one uk movie made about her, has a fashion and make up line of her own  and offers pouring in everyday, like it or not she is mega over in the USA not bad for some thick chick from Norwich, Knockers have a look at your own lives, what have you done. Yes its my daughter but in saying that i know how hard she has worked, sacrifices made and what a good business woman she is, never judge a book by its cover.