Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I do hope that bit of him in the movie was improvised because it was so brilliantly done and laughed my head off. I honestly think he should play a Gunnery Sgt Hartman type character and just let him improvise his insults like R Lee Ermey did because who knows what he could come up with?

• Paid Members

So sorry to hear that it’s gotten to the stage that she has had to retire.  25 is no age to hang her boots up, but it’s also no age to be in a wheelchair for the rest of her life.  Really hope her fashion business takes off.  From what I hear she’s a nice kid, so best wishes to her.

As sad as she is now, the wrestling business was ruining her. At least now she can concentrate on something else outside. And who knows, look at what happened with Shawn and Bryan. She could come back in three or four years. Everyone thought Shawn was gone for good and he came back better than ever. 

It's just really bad timing she missed out on this whole new women's division era, and such a shame she wasted a few years of her career/body in nothing matches with dregs like Alicia Fox, Aksana, Summer Rae etc.

Best of luck to her, she's young and will hopefully find a new passion in her life. 

On 10/04/2018 at 8:57 PM, DCW said:

It's just really bad timing she missed out on this whole new women's division era, and such a shame she wasted a few years of her career/body in nothing matches with dregs like Alicia Fox, Aksana, Summer Rae etc.

Best of luck to her, she's young and will hopefully find a new passion in her life. 

I don’t think she missed it, I think she was one of the people who started the ball rolling. Her work in NXT, before moving upto Raw and making an instant impact played a huge part in setting the ground work for the four horsewomen and others that came along after her. Wrestlemania needs a woman to name the battle royal after and she would be as solid choice.

Not to mention she can now come back to a booming UK scene and make a nice bit of cash doing non-wrestling appearances on Indy shows while spending time with her family. Social media has given her a platform to continue earning off. She also has the movie coming out.

She could easily set up a cosmetics line which is a huge earner right now (if Ricky sees this I have loads of info on that which could be helpful.)

There is never a good time to have someone’s career cut short and it must be heartbreaking for her. Luckily though she is in prime position to land on her feet and always be remembered fondly. If she can do a HBK and come back in five years time she could probably be a Mania main event