WWE Battleground 2016 Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the WWE missed a trick with the draft and shouldn't have had Reigns in it (due to suspension, that will do as an excuse).

Then he could have come back as a heel and be like "I'm not a Raw guy, I'm not a Smackdown Live guy, I'm the guy". 

Same here, so much. I also wouldn't mind Ambrose retaining, but what people have been screaming for from Reigns for so long would be an amazing moment. It pretty much has to be, I'll be gutted if they 'punish' him further than he has been. Rollins can do one.

I think the WWE missed a trick with the draft and shouldn't have had Reigns in it (due to suspension, that will do as an excuse).

Then he could have come back as a heel and be like "I'm not a Raw guy, I'm not a Smackdown Live guy, I'm the guy". 

or even just because he's "currently inactive". I mean they didn't draft Rock, Undertaker, Rosa Mendez, Ryback, Nikki, Emma, Tamina, Luke Harper or Tyson Kidd because they're inactive in someway shape or form. 

oh god! don't start!! I mean, it definitely won't be Paige, because they've sharted that match out a couple times on Raw already, but just the thought of that happening is raising my blood pressure

Archived