WWE Battleground 2016 Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Battleground is expected to run almost 4 hours long just like MITB.  It looks like all PPVs are going to run longer than the original 3 hours from now on.  There's already word going around that SummerSlam could be a 5 hour event just like Mania 32.

I have this horrible feeling that both Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollings will pin Roman Reigns (punishment for the drugs innit) or something to set up a scenario where both Raw & Smackdown has won the title and then we end up with another world title belt. 

Hopefully I am wrong. 

I have this horrible feeling that both Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollings will pin Roman Reigns (punishment for the drugs innit) or something to set up a scenario where both Raw & Smackdown has won the title and then we end up with another world title belt.

Hopefully I am wrong.

Yeah I can totally see a double pin situation otherwise how on earth can they justify introducing a second world title ? It seems pretty obvious but hopefully they have something creative up their sleeves (LOL)

Said this in the NXT thread but I'd love if Reigns won, turning heel after interference from the Authors of Pain. Cue BIG MEN CAM'T WRESTLE VINCE OUT OF TOUCH BLA BLA STEROIDS outrage from Rollins' not so smart fanbase. The three would look badass together too.

I've got a suspicion Reigns will be defending the belt against Strowman on a PPV before the end of the year. He'll still be Raw's top babyface in the meantime -- he's Raw's only top babyface other than Brock Lesnar, who is feuding with either nobody or a SmackDown guy. A double turn with Rollins does seem like a way to squeeze some juice out of the feud though, so it's probably not out of the question.

Is Brock booked/likely to turn up during the Highlight Reel on this show?

Depends if they want to subtly keep him off screen till nearer SummerSlam so that, if pressed, they can call it a 30-day suspension for PR purposes.

Anyway, I just came in here to say I hope Battleground is better than Overload.

Said this in the NXT thread but I'd love if Reigns won, turning heel after interference from the Authors of Pain. Cue BIG MEN CAM'T WRESTLE VINCE OUT OF TOUCH BLA BLA STEROIDS outrage from Rollins' not so smart fanbase. The three would look badass together too.

Empire of Doom? Thumbs up!

Nope Mania 32 ran for 4hours 50 mins. Add the kick off and it ran for 6 hours 50 mins.

And it was way too long. We watched it in a club that was showing it and left just as the main event was starting to watch the rest in the house because we were so knackered.

Nope Mania 32 ran for 4hours 50 mins.  Add the kick off and it ran for 6 hours 50 mins.

Fucking hell, having not watched it all together like that, I hadn't truly appreciated that. That's the true definition of overload right there! That's more than a quarter of your day!!

Archived