WWE Battleground 2016 Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres a spoiler floating round the usual sites saying who it is I believe so be careful if you dont wanna know.

Ive managed to avoid it myself but it might get more reporting on Twitter as the night goes on

Uso's will defeat Breezango, despite not being showcased as much as their opponents lately. It'll give the pre-show a babyface victory to please the crowd early on.

Sasha & ??? will beat Charlotte and Dana with Sasha forcing Dana to tap out, leading to Charlotte kicking her to the curb like she did Ric.

New Day will win over the Wyatt's after Strauman turns on Bray and Rowan to show loyalty to RAW. Steph will promise him some sort of reward if he does turn on them.

Rusev will crush Ryder rather comfortably.

Darren Young will beat Miz via DQ to continue his winning ways but ensure the IC Title is kept on SmackDown.

Becky will score the victory over Natalya.

The Club will defeat Cena, Enzo & Cass. But then Gallows and Anderson, plus the surprise of Balor, will turn on AJ only for Cena to make the save.

Zayn will beat Owens but KO won't accept that as the rivalry being over, giving them one final match at SummerSlam.

Ambrose will retain the WWE Title but probably in some dodgy way that allows either Reigns or Rollins to claim to be champion as well so the whole show can be overshadowed by Steph and Shane arguing. 

Zayn will beat Owens but KO won't accept that as the rivalry being over, giving them one final match at SummerSlam.

:angry:

I think this is going to be one of those PPVs where some of the matches will run to almost 30 minutes each.  Especially Cena, Enzo & Cass V The Club and Wyatt's V New Day.

I dont understand why they couldnt wait and do the draft next week. Its made it all a bit weird with a PPV and lads facing each other and there wont be any chance of revenge or anything like yhat.

And you have the logic gaps of them making a huge deal of getting the US and IC belts on their brands, and theres achance afrer toniht both could be on one brand - you take that away if you wait a week.

Uso's will defeat Breezango, despite not being showcased as much as their opponents lately. It'll give the pre-show a babyface victory to please the crowd early on.

Sasha & ??? will beat Charlotte and Dana with Sasha forcing Dana to tap out, leading to Charlotte kicking her to the curb like she did Ric.

New Day will win over the Wyatt's after Strauman turns on Bray and Rowan to show loyalty to RAW. Steph will promise him some sort of reward if he does turn on them.

Darren Young will beat Miz via DQ to continue his winning ways but ensure the IC Title is kept on SmackDown.

The Club will defeat Cena, Enzo & Cass. But then Gallows and Anderson, plus the surprise of Balor, will turn on AJ only for Cena to make the save.

Ambrose will retain the WWE Title but probably in some dodgy way that allows either Reigns or Rollins to claim to be champion as well so the whole show can be overshadowed by Steph and Shane arguing. 

You're running 3 betrayal angles on the same night? I'd stick to your day job if I were you.

The Top Line screams off Lower Card filler story, suddenly turning for some sort of silly Brand Loyalty its not something you want some of your most over guys involved in, Turning on his mates to show loyalty to Raw, why would Steph care about him disowning his Smackdown Mates to go as far as offer him a reward for doing it? what difference does it make? Either way they are on sperate shows come Tomorrow morning,

Why Would Cena make the Save on AJ?? surely its in his best interests if AJ is weakened, after everyhting theyve done to him over the past 2 months it makes no sense for him to suddnely want to help AJ just because he will be on his show now and the others arnt

lol the thought of hotshotting Balor straight into the Club thing when going slow on that is one certain interesting thing to take up time on Raw

• Paid Members

You're running 3 betrayal angles on the same night? I'd stick to your day job if I were you.
Yeah, you'll never get a job booking for Vince then get poached by WCW and then booking/consulting for TNA on and off for 12 years with over-booking to that extent, bro.

I dont understand why they couldnt wait and do the draft next week. Its made it all a bit weird with a PPV and lads facing each other and there wont be any chance of revenge or anything like yhat.

And you have the logic gaps of them making a huge deal of getting the US and IC belts on their brands, and theres achance afrer toniht both could be on one brand - you take that away if you wait a week.

They've done like this previously and generally adds higher stakes to the matches. Besides they didn't "pick" the championships, but the men wearing them.

Archived