NXT Tour & Download Festival - June 2016

biggs

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst Liverpool is certainly easier for me to get to, living in the city centre, I'll still be a bit disappointed if they don't go back to Blackpool. That venue was spectacular and the crowd were incredible. It seemed the perfect setting for them to do a Takeover event.

It wouldn't be big enough surely. The cost and space of the production stuff would mean they'd have to charge stupid money per ticket to make it worthwhile, wouldn't it?

Can't believe Plymouth is getting one! Will take my son for his first WWE event. How much were NXT tickets for the last tour. You can get these from 0900 on Wednesday if you are with O2 priority. Also, do they do VIP packages? This has made my day!

• Awards Moderator

Can't believe Plymouth is getting one! Will take my son for his first WWE event. How much were NXT tickets for the last tour. You can get these from 0900 on Wednesday if you are with O2 priority. Also, do they do VIP packages? This has made my day!

I picked up middling tickets for £48 in Wembley. There was VIP as an option.

• Paid Members

I was very suprised at the top price, £105 ticket. I was planning to go to the Belfast show and was hoping the most expensive would be in the £65 region, but those prices caught me by suprise. I'm sure I'll still go though!

Got my tickets bang on 9:00 and still ended up with row J which I'm sure is near the back. I can't seem to find a detailed layout plan for Plymouth Pavilions anywhere though so I could be wrong.

***Scratch that I've figured it out. Floor seats 10 rows back.

Archived