NXT Tour & Download Festival - June 2016

biggs

I'm going to guess they'll do a couple of episodes at Download made up of matches across the weekend

Honestly i don't see that happening. They didn't shoot episodes at the US festivals they ran as far as i'm aware. If they are going to do it anywhere, i'd say one of the arenas they're running is much more likely. As those will be much easier to film TV in then a tent at Donington. I'd expect a video package of their weekend at Download though, much like they've done for other festival appearances in the past.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to guess they'll do a couple of episodes at Download made up of matches across the weekend

Honestly i don't see that happening. They didn't shoot episodes at the US festivals they ran as far as i'm aware. If they are going to do it anywhere, i'd say one of the arenas they're running is much more likely. As those will be much easier to film TV in then a tent at Donington. I'd expect a video package of their weekend at Download though, much like they've done for other festival appearances in the past.

Debatable that. They have no trouble filming at the other festivals in high-quality with a nice range of shots. Inside and outside of the tents. If they're just doing filler matches for TV its possible.

Looking at the seating plan they seem to have closed quite a bit of the arena, so I think the ring should be closer than at the other WWE events.

Hoping Nakamura is still on the NXT roster by then and American Alpha.

They are using the Echotwo set up for the show as opposed to the full arena set up when it hosts the main roster shows

• 2 weeks later...

Archived