NXT Tour & Download Festival - June 2016

biggs

• Paid Members

blokes in their thirties wearing the 'hugger' shirts

This unnerves me anytime I see these sort of cunts in said apparel.

Even my 15 year old son asked me "Are they paedos or something, da?" and that's no joke.

It's wrong and it's weird and it's not cool or ironic, despite what they think. Fuckin hipsters. They should stick to their Urban Outfitter socks, eating in restaurants that serve lunch out of a garden bird feeder, being served by some cunt with a hoop in their earlobe stretched down to their neck and a tattoo of a bowtie on his wrist.

I'm sorry, it's something I have a major issue with, is that fucking shirt on a man!

Absolutely. My brother bought me Sami Zayn's shirt for Xmas as a surprise and I've worn it a surprising amount because it's ace. He then suggested the Bailey shirt for my birthday (one of few they has in extra fat bastard that day) and I was horrified. That thing would never see the light of day.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

blokes in their thirties wearing the 'hugger' shirts

This unnerves me anytime I see these sort of cunts in said apparel.

Even my 15 year old son asked me "Are they paedos or something, da?" and that's no joke.

It's wrong and it's weird and it's not cool or ironic, despite what they think. Fuckin hipsters. They should stick to their Urban Outfitter socks, eating in restaurants that serve lunch out of a garden bird feeder, being served by some cunt with a hoop in their earlobe stretched down to their neck and a tattoo of a bowtie on his wrist.

I'm sorry, it's something I have a major issue with, is that fucking shirt on a man!

Every single line of that post makes no sense to me.

I've not seen one single adult male wearing that shirt who is the type of hipster you described. They wear the same gear every other wrestling fan wears, so that whole hipster rant was very odd.

Did your son explain how three words on a t-shirt made him assume the person wearing it fucks children?

• Paid Members

I am afraid. Very much so, Wrasslin! I still have a Commodore 64.

You'll get there too, boss.

Just to reply to Dopper.

I have seen Hipsters here in Ireland wear Fraggle Rock t-shirts, Zippy/Rainbow shirts and I even saw a gentleman with the McGregor/Bale ponytail, obnoxious beard, piercings and earlobe hangers in his thirties wearing a Doc McStuffing t-shirt, so something like that Bayley shirt would be the type of thing I could see them wearing.

No, my son didn't have to explain either. A man in their twenties or thirties sporting a t-shirt of a wrestler who is made up to look like a 7 year old girl, says all it really needs to.

It's a goofy T-Shirt. A man in his twenties or thirties watching wrestling to begin with is a big enough hurdle for society.

I understand the usefulness of the term 'hipster' on occasion for describing a definite stereotype of tight jeans, beard, camera round the neck, cardigan etc etc etc but I can't say I can reconcile that image with garish wrestling T-Shirts.

I'm going to go with total innocence on this one. And no, I wouldn't wear it mahsel'.

I'd never in a billion years wear that Hugger t-shirt, but I'm such a fan of Bayley, that if a different design came out that wasn't as less-suited a 32-year-old Dad as her current line is, I'd consider buying it. Same with Cena, and Nakamura, because I wanna put coin in their pockets.

The t-shirt indeed looks odd on the fellas in the front row going in for damp cuddles, but I'd agree with Raids original point (I think it was?) that it's one of the many reflections of just how proper proper 'over' she is and will hopefully continue to be if they ever call her up.

Here's some of my videos from the Saturday and Sunday at Download.

Attended the NXT shows on Friday night, Saturday afternoon and Sunday late-afternoon.

Hugo Knox got a nice pop but is pretty much the English Zack Ryder. Sawyer Fulton now looks like jailbird Crush.

Nikki Storm is now going by the name Nikki Glencross, her match with Peyton Royce was sloppy as seconds.

Baron Corbin got a great pop for the main event. Alexander Wolfe reminds me of Fit Finlay when he first joined WCW. Angelo Dawkins had a lot of fun over the weekend with the 'D-Lo Brown' chants, even busting out the Sky High, Lo Down and the shake head legdrop.

Bobby Roode just looked old...really old.

Tye Dillinger is very over with a live crowd.

The main event of Balor/Nakamura v Joe/Aries was a fantastic match.

https://youtu.be/w4NCXO1uis8

https://youtu.be/Vd1XIhqP9QQ

https://youtu.be/a-AXL8z7TJo

https://youtu.be/qIabiXM_LJI

Plymouth show was great fun. Finn, Bayley, Nakamura and Joe are all absolute mega stars. Seeing them in person you can sense that special something that puts them a notch above everybody else. Highlight of the night was Joe doing the wanker gesture and mouthing "you fucking cunt" to the annoying twat just infront of me who was giving him a bit of grief.

Really solid show all in all and I'd definitely cough up the money to see them again.

Had a fantastic night last night. It was really surreal seeing Shinsuke Nakamura and Finn Balor vs Austin Aries and Samoa Joe in Plymouth of all places. Incredible show from top to bottom.

Highlights for me were the main event, American Alpha vs The Revival, No Way Jose, hearing Wesley Blake's dubstep theme live (I'm probably the only one), and some kid behind me hyperventilating out of excitement before the show.

There were a few bell-ends near me, and people did the "ONE FALL" thing which made me cringe throughout, but absolutely fun show.

Also big ups to Pro Wrestling Pride for actually bothering to promote their upcoming shows outside the venue before the show. PWA were no where to be found.

EDIT: Forgot to add, Roman got heavy boos when he appeared on the screen. Even from kids!

Archived