NXT Tour & Download Festival - June 2016

biggs

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got 3 £110 tickets for Plymouth. Block 3 Row B! Really stoked for this.

Damn you've got more money than me then mate. Here I was thinking £55 was overpriced for a house show xD

I've no idea what block I am as the wife booked the tickets. I guess I'll find out when she gets home.

• Paid Members

Just back from Mania week so are they likely to add a London event? If not then I am guessing Liverpool might be a Takeover?

Opening post:

Definitely not a Takeover this time - the next one is set for June 8th in Orlando.

A little bit disappointed there isnt a Scottish show but there were a hell of a lot of empty seats at the Hydro last time so it makes sense to give another city the chance. If I'm going to a show Belfast might be the best option. 

Just back from Mania week so are they likely to add a London event? If not then I am guessing Liverpool might be a Takeover?

Opening post:

Definitely not a Takeover this time - the next one is set for June 8th in Orlando.

My bad didn't see that! 

Maybe they will add a London show, be silly not too given how it sold out well last time. 

• Paid Members

They seem to be approaching the UK the same way they do the US. Last time out, Takeover aside, the dates were all in the north. This time they're in the west. Maybe next time it'll be the Midlands and south east?

Just purchased my ticket at the pre-sale. £55 for a Row L seat! But I'm sure watching Shinsuke Nakamura, Asuka and Bailey will make it worth the money.

With this, and the PWA anniversary show featuring Drew Galloway defending and no doubt retaining the TNA title here in two weeks, it's a great time to be a wrestling fan in Plymouth.

Opening post:

My bad didn't see that! 

Maybe they will add a London show, be silly not too given how it sold out well last time. 

I'd imagine they'll be back in December again for the second UK Takeover event. Is it possible we could get a TV taping here on one of these dates though? I'd guess Liverpool if any, as they've used the Echo for main roster TV fairly recently (didn't go well from what i remember, but NXT is white hot right now). The reason i ask is that they are doing Takeover in Orlando on the 8th, then they are here from the 10th to the 17th. I'd guess they'd shoot an episode of TV in Orlando itself like they did at Takeover in London But the subsequent weeks and fallout could be taped here in theory couldn't they? Just speculation on my part, and likely entirely wrong. Lol.

Archived