NXT Tour & Download Festival - June 2016

biggs

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just went with the map that's in the app that's just been released, thanks for the heads up though Mike.

On the flip side of that, they've announced the show times and signing sessions for each day on the website

Friday:

Signing- 6:45-7:45

Show- 8:00-9:00

Saturday:

Signings- 12:00-1:00 & 3:30-4:30

Shows- 1:30-3:00 & 5:00-6:30

Sunday:

Signing- 12:00-1:00

Shows: 1:30-3:00 & 4:00-5:30

Yeah. You were looking at the Village which is where the late night entertainment is. That's where Progress were last year. As has been stated, they're in the Main Arena. The main difference is NXT will be available for day ticket holders. They wouldn't be able to get in the Village. Going to be a packed for them seeing as they got TakeOver on the Wednesday before.

Yeah. Should be over before they're on. Probably going to be really pot luck with who's doing signings. WWE UK's Facebook page mentioned they have an NXT Network Zone with a photo op thing, Screens showing stuff from the Network and they got a competition to win a trip to SummerSlam which is cool.

Like I say, I was just going based on the msp that was on the Download 2016 app so it's my bad as much as anything.

I'm just going for the Friday, so happy I'll get the chance to see NXT then head over to watch Rammstein straight afterwards

Aaww now I want to see Nakamura join them

on stage for Du Hast!!!

• 2 weeks later...

He's been in the promo videos on WWE TV advertising it, so I can only assume he is. I'm at Download for the Friday so I'll let you know if he shows up for that, but won't post any match results in case they do the same matches on any of the other shows

Cheers pal, spoiler tag it as intrigued to see!

Archived