NXT Tour & Download Festival - June 2016

biggs

Just back from the Belfast show - decent show, the main event definitely the stand out match of the night. For anyone interested, the line up was (feels like I'm missing a match but also feel like I've covered everyone so not sure)

Alexander Wolfe (W/ Sawyer Fulton) Vs. Hugo Knox

Blake Vs. No Way Jose

Bayley & Carmella Vs. Peyton Royce & Nikki Storm

Angelo Dawkins Vs. Bobby Roode

The Revival Vs. American Alpha

Tye Dillinger Vs. Andrade 'Cien' Almas

Nia Jax Vs. Askura Vs. Alexis Bliss

Austin Aries & Samoa Joe Vs. Finn Balor & Shinsuke Nakamura

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't hack watching people's videos on Twitter and Instagram seeing Nakamura being Nakamura. Might just have to make a last minute purchase of tickets somewhere, he's fucking unreal isn't he?! Legit looking into hours of travel, expense, family neglect etc go to Liverpool and back on Wednesday night.

• Paid Members

Nakamura was fantastic. Really enjoyed myself at the show in Belfast tonight. Have to say, for the most part, the heels were heels and treated as such and likewise for the faces. So that was refreshing. I watch no NXT outside of the Takeover shows, so I didn't know a lot of people on the card and still had a great time.

Also.  Since when was Download in Leicestershire? Just because you won the Prenier League, doesn't mean you own th East Midlands you cunts.

And when did I gain the abilility to ebolden stuff?!

Castle Donnington might have Derby as its post town but it's still in Leicestershire.

Has anyone got the match listing from last night? Don't put results just matches, also put in spoiler so people who don't want to know don't see it.

Hugo Knox vs. Tye Dillinger

Andre ‘Cien’ Almas vs. Wesley Blake

American Alpha vs. Sawyer Fulton and Alexander Wolfe

No Way Jose vs. Austin Aries

Asuka vs. Peyton Royce

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Bobby Roode

Bayley and Carmella vs. Alexa Bliss and Nia Jax

Samoa Joe vs. Finn Bálor

• Paid Members

I can understand people getting annoyed about the spoiling of Raw, Smackdown, NXT, PPVs, Movies, TV Shows and even guest appearances on Good Morning, but I can’t for the fuck of me understand people getting pissy about house show spoilers.
It’s like kicking off at your da for coming in the door at 11am of a Sunday and saying “Jaysis, Killybegs FC just battered the lads 6-1 on the football pitches around the corner”.

Archived