WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

When playing games, does anyone come across a character and think 'Hmmm I wonder how hot they'd look in real life?' and then Google 'cosplay' followed by the character name.

I'm looking at you, @MrDanger 

edit: and yes, there are some good Kassandra from Assassin's Creed Odyssey ones out there so I am told

Edited by PunkStep

3 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

When playing games, does anyone come across a character and think 'Hmmm I wonder how hot they'd look in real life?' and then Google 'cosplay' followed by the character name.

I'm looking at you, @MrDanger 

edit: and yes, there are some good Kassandra from Assassin's Creed Odyssey ones out there so I am told

I've definitely done it. 

It's funny, because unless you're proper into the - ahem - no doubt very deep and very serious subculture that it is, your mind's default reaction to cosplay is to just scoff. The mere appearance of the word tempts you to a bit of a sneer. But then you take a quick jaunt over r/cosplaygirls way and you're not going to last more than a couple of seconds without wanting to have an ol' tug unless you're dead inside. 

• Paid Members

Just try not to venture too far beyond rule 33, otherwise things can take quite a sinister turn. 

• Paid Members

I've got all the SOR1 & SOR2 characters unlocked, and managed to unlock SOR3 Axel while playing through with my other half just now, his moves are just a tad OP. Punch, punch, punch, grand upper does about 3/4 of a full bar of damage, or kills one of the stronger signals in one go. I dread to think what Shiva will be capable of. Still doesn't quite feel right as regards the defensive specials, though. Too many times I find myself in a situation where I'd usually unleash a special and it won't. Hopefully it'll get patched in. 

Word is that SOR4 DLC is on the way. People are thinking it'll allow you to play as Estel, SOR4 Max & SOR4 Shiva, and give some new story mode content. People are asking for Roo, but the devs don't want to go poking PETA. 

I saw an interesting story saying they wanted to add in Joe Musashi from Shinobi, but Sega wouldn't let them. 

• Awards Moderator
8 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

dread to think what Shiva will be capable of

He's a monster. He has all sorts of combos and cancels. His standard grab throw doesn't throw them far so he's able to start a regular punch combo while they're still falling. Then cancel into roundhouse kick. Then cancel into Final Crash... 

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Anybody fucked around with Predator Hunting Grounds? It's not really my cup of tea and the reviews aren't great but the news that Arnold has voiced Dutch for the dlc has me tempted.

Arnie could offer to come round my house and suck me off and I still wouldn’t buy Predator Hunting Grounds. If not because the game is awful, then because the developers are a joke.

Managed my first S grade on SOR4 with SOR1 Axel, who simply packs a punch. Can't get on with Floyd unfortunately. What's everyone's go to character? 

Any tips for smashing the first boss would be helpful, I'm floundering on a B grade for that one.

I read about the rumoured content, fingers crossed it materialises.

On 5/13/2020 at 6:06 PM, WestCoastPop619 said:

Just a heads up NBA 2K20 is currently at £3.99 on the PS store & I believe it’s even cheaper on XBOX.

Cheers, picked it up for too fiddy or there abouts!