Sign in to follow this  
TildeGuy~!

WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

16 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Daft question. I’m on a MacBook and I’ve enjoyed the free play of Football Manager and will buy it. I don’t have to buy it from their site do I? Or can I get it via Steam for cheaper? Also is it a case of I can get a game from Steam if it has the Apple logo? Ain’t got a clue about specs but my Mac is running the latest os. 

You can buy a key from elsewhere. Try the fan sites like sortitoutsi.net(and a quick google will bring loads up). They often have the game cheaper then actual game sites.

edit:

Just had a quick look at these have it for £27.

https://www.footballmanagerblog.org/p/football-manager-2020-discount-steam-key.html

Edited by Cod Eye

53 minutes ago, Cod Eye said:

You can buy a key from elsewhere. Try the fan sites like sortitoutsi.net(and a quick google will bring loads up). They often have the game cheaper then actual game sites.

edit:

Just had a quick look at these have it for £27.

https://www.footballmanagerblog.org/p/football-manager-2020-discount-steam-key.html

Thanks, lovely!

7 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Hold on to them Switches! Pretty strong rumours of rereleases this year for Mario 64, Sunshine and Galaxy

R0pJH.gif.eb7a5126bf8ebcd928f676593f62d517.gif

Fuck yes. I'm aching to play through the Galaxy games again. They were ace.

Fuck yeah. I only played the first one but it was amazing. Would love to play that again and also get to play the other one.

It gets even better, apparently the collection of remasters/rereleases will be bundled as an 'Allstars' version of the 3d Mario's. Pinch of salt and all that but it's being reported with more substance than your usual rumour.

I wouldn't mind a try at Mario Sunshine. It was quite underrated at the time if I remember? 

Because it was mediocre. A nice try to innovate the franchise, but became a chore. It's biggest crime however is trying to follow Super Mario 64.

[Felatio Lips will be here in approximately 18 minutes to explain why it's the best game of all time.] 

On 3/31/2020 at 8:39 PM, seph said:

Has GAME been in touch with anyone re: physical preorders yet?

I got an email from them yesterday morning saying my Resi 3 PS4 pre-order has been dispatched.  Hopefully means I get it a day early.

9 hours ago, Ironic Indie Lad said:

I got an email from them yesterday morning saying my Resi 3 PS4 pre-order has been dispatched.  Hopefully means I get it a day early.

I got mine today as I'd preordered online.

I’ve been playing Half Life Alyx all week and it’s easily the best gaming experience I’ve had.

Valve have proved just how good VR can be, having made by far the best looking and running VR game I’ve played. It’s stunning.

I have a really strong stomach and have never felt motion sickness with VR, but I’m having to limit games to 45mins-ish as it’s so immersive. Last night, something happened that (according to my watch) made my heart rate reach 130bpm. I had to sit down for a moment, but what a rush.

I’m using the Index headset and controllers and it’s odd how quickly you just use you VR hands as if they’re real. You can use the Gravity Gloves to whip a can into your hands and either hold it, throw it, or squeeze to crush it. It feels utterly natural.

It’s an expensive gaming system for sure, and Alyx is a true standout title amongst an awful lot of shit, but the game is that good it makes the investment feel much more palatable. 

I think if VR was going to die a death, it would’ve by now. There’re enough 30+ people with enough disposable income to keep it alive whilst the World around them slowly comes around to the idea. I just hope more games of half this quality come out.

VR is superb when done right.

RE7 in particular is so much more enjoyable in VR. Shame it isn't shifting the kind of numbers that would entice more studios to support it.

All you Playstation boys will be sad to learn that The Last Of Us 2 has been delayed indefinitely due to coronavirus. I bet a lot of folk in lockdown were looking forward to it helping them get though spells of boredom. 

Yup, you can’t get hold of a Switch for all the gold in Christendom.   Balls.

Surprised by The Last Of Us 2 - most games companies are forging ahead.  Fast & Furious has been delayed by 6 weeks but that’s all.  So you’ll all still get to play that. ;)

Edited by Loki