WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

I've played through SOR4 a little more. Some of the situations you find yourself in can be very cheap. I've managed to unlock SOR2 Axel, and I'm suddenly having a much easier time, probably due to how much SOR2 I've played, although it still feels a bit off that when you do your special it doesn't interrupt what people are doing where you're surrounded and get you out of trouble. Almost defeats the object of it. With the Streets 2 characters I'm managing to beat bosses without needing to use those star moves, which leads to more score for unlocking the other guys. 

Needs Roo as a playable character. 

@Ralphy the message from Tony Hawk says songs from the original soundtrack, so I get the feeling it'll depend on which tracks they'll be able to licence now. There are probably more than enough playlists kicking around on Spotify, iTunes, whatever, that you'll be able to play it to the full soundtrack. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

It's amazing how difficult it still is to hack the 360, I sacked off the idea of JTAG'ing a console like 7 or more years ago due to the cost and effort and it's still the same now. Any PS3 can be hacked now with a hybrid custom firmware, all you need is a USB stick.

Edited by Merzbow

They’re adding them in as characters to the existing all stars game which was released 2 years ago rather than something new. I’d kill for a 2d capcom/snk style fighter based around WWE.

3 hours ago, scratchdj said:

Not to the extent of having an entire rig or playing iRacing, but I'm a keen player of PC2 and Assetto Corsa in VR with a wheel and pedals.

What platform? I've been thinking of getting a VR kit for racing for ages but never took the plunge because I've got triple monitors on the pc, which immerses me enough to not be able to justify more money for more immersion... 

• Paid Members

Decided since I'm stuck in the house 4 days a week on my own to start Twitch streaming and after setting up and getting everything sorted, I realised 10 seconds into my stream I had nothing to say and I'm incredibly boring and awkward. Thankfully nobody was watching.

That does put you squarely into the bulk demographic of twitch streamers to be fair. There’s a few I watch regularly but anytime I venture outside of those it’s mostly people quietly playing their games.

• Paid Members

It’s a strange thing to get into, really. I want that comfortable position of playing what I want and just having a natter with other people, but not stepping foot in the clickbaiting, shocked thumbnails and fake OTT reactions territory. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

Decided since I'm stuck in the house 4 days a week on my own to start Twitch streaming and after setting up and getting everything sorted, I realised 10 seconds into my stream I had nothing to say and I'm incredibly boring and awkward. Thankfully nobody was watching.

Bet you were playing the bloody Wind Waker, wasn't you