WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had three missed calls in three minutes from my 60 year old father a few years ago. He never calls so thought something awful had happened. I phoned back, and he answered with “Thanks for calling ba

Excuse my indulgence for a minute. This is more WHAT PLAY HER but my daughter has become a complete Minecraft convert this year. Blocks away for at least 30 mins a day. She has about a dozen worlds on

I’ve mentioned this before but my Dad is obsessed with the farming game, he’s got 500+hour saves on each game since 2015. He’s so protective over it as well, the Grandkids aren’t allowed anywhere near

Posted Images

I'm reading really great things about the FF7 remake but my impression from the demo was that it's great looking but hokey and button mashing. Any first hand impressions on here? Might as well reinvest my TLOU pt2 preorder.

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Train Sim World for a tenner on XBox Live is really tempting me at the moment. 

Do you have GamePass as it's on there?  I would totally get it for a tenner, maybe treat yourself to the Deluxe edition!

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

Do you have GamePass as it's on there?  I would totally get it for a tenner, maybe treat yourself to the Deluxe edition!

Deluxe edition is £16. I'm just not sure I can get away with it this month, although with the money I'm not spending on snacks on my way home from work (due to not being at work/eating better) I might be able to afford it. 

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

It’s fucking ace. Remember to wave at trains coming the other way like you’re a metro link driver. 

There's all kinds of mods online for the PC version. I've seen one where you're doing the old Blackpool trams. Wouldn't surprise me if there was a Metrolink one out already. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Train Sim World for a tenner on XBox Live is really tempting me at the moment. 

I've slidden into your DMs Jazzy

• Paid Members

Hot diggety dog, I never thought I'd be getting so excited about going to Leeds. Well, there was that punk festival that I can't get to now. @johnnyboy you are a true gentleman. 

• Paid Members

Forgot to mention, I will need pictures of you in a conductor's hat.  It's a particular, erm interest, yes interest of mine.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, scratchdj said:

I just got this in Animal Crossing, I assume this means I’ve completed the game?

4E4CA0FE-F113-449D-8F04-8851B0B79C1E.jpeg

A mate of mine has four different ones! So there's more to go.

I've got myself a Lucha mask, which I'm very happy with. There's also apparently a full-size ring you can get.

4 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

I'm reading really great things about the FF7 remake but my impression from the demo was that it's great looking but hokey and button mashing. Any first hand impressions on here? Might as well reinvest my TLOU pt2 preorder.

I found the demo an absolute slog. Without the nostalgia for the characters, I'd have given up even earlier than it did. Tedious, unengaging gameplay.

• Paid Members

The ring has red and blue corners, and two neutral corners. There's also a crowd wallpaper which is animated with camera flashes etc. 

Bit late, but lockdown has meant I've finally had enough time to start Red Dead Redemption 2. I've managed to avoid spoilers since it came out. Maybe the current climate has got me paranoid, but I'm starting to worry about this cough Arthur seems to have.

• Paid Members

Finally finished Fire Emblem: Three Houses.

The storyline at the end of Chapter 11 was the first time I have been shocked by a video game in a very long time - it was a proper gut punch. I really enjoyed the game and I think it will be a rare one I play New Game +

• neil locked this topic