WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

That's why I love the Epic Game Store on Pc even though I know a lot hate them. I've had tonnes of great games for free from them at no cost what so ever, finally been giving GTA 5 online a bash though them the past week or so

But it took hours to download and install, the fuckers!

If you were anything like me you were probably on the fence about Death Stranding. I wasnt about to drop the full £50 on something thats been so polarising.

Its £21.99 in Argos right now so I picked it up and enjoying it so far.

Similar bargain - Sekiro is £20 (at least it is in my local ASDA)

• Paid Members

Games With Gold looks to be a bit of a mixed bag next month. Another Shantae game, but I hear that's the best in the series. Coffee Talk, which looks like it could be an interesting way to kill a quiet afterboon, Destroy All Humans, and Sine Mora for some Suda51 shooter action. 

1 hour ago, Ironic Indie Lad said:

If you were anything like me you were probably on the fence about Death Stranding. I wasnt about to drop the full £50 on something thats been so polarising.

Its £21.99 in Argos right now so I picked it up and enjoying it so far.

Similar bargain - Sekiro is £20 (at least it is in my local ASDA)

I’ve been eager to try Senior for a while but I just haven’t got round to it. If it’s £20 in my local Asda, clearly holding out has been worthwhile. Cheers for the heads up!

Very tempted to add Sekiro to my list of games I own but will never play. 

Death Stranding is worth the knock down price too, just gotta get through that bumpy first 30 hours then the game really takes off!

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Very tempted to add Sekiro to my list of games I own but will never play. 

Death Stranding is worth the knock down price too, just gotta get through that bumpy first 30 hours then the game really takes off!

Everybody has one of those lists. For some reason Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is on my list, which is a shame as it looks really good. 

I bought it at the same time as Battle Fantasia and Samurai Showdown Sen, but for some reason arguably the best game out of those three is the only one I've played. Battle Fantasia is a nice game as well. It's like a high fantasy inspired fighting game. The energy bars have numbers underneath them for a little faux-RPG feel. Some nice touches. Branching storylines as well if you play the story mode. 

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is really fun, especially if you like games like Blazblue.

If single player is your thing you can even buy the previous games story mode as DLC and one of the DLC characters has his own story mode. Story modes are visual novel style.

Other DLC is crap though.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is really fun, especially if you like games like Blazblue.

If single player is your thing you can even buy the previous games story mode as DLC and one of the DLC characters has his own story mode. Story modes are visual novel style.

Other DLC is crap though.

I still need to have a proper sit down with UNIST as well. 

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Ha I'm in the same boat. Fun game though much lighter on single player content than other anime fighters.

The tutorial is really good. Best I've seen in a lot of fighters in the way it explains not just the mechanics of the game, but of fighting games in general.