WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

Sniper Elite 4 is getting pretty good reviews today, they've always been a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine. Never amazing games and always buggy as hell but there's just something special about sniping the bollocks off a nazi or taking down a Tank with just a rifle.

There's plenty that you can do between single player and PVE with pick up groups. I never bothered with PVP. It's worth a play through.

PVE?

I loved Sniper 2, it was ace pressing the button and it cutting to the bullet POV, knowing a Nazi's skull was about to get blasted.

Got Sniper Elite 4 today. Absolutely loved 3 so can't wait to get stuck into this one. Yeah I know it basically follows much of the same formula, but the environments look massive and just what the game needed.

Plus you get the customary 'Hunt Hitler' DLC mission lol.

• Paid Members

I don't think I'll ever manage to stop playing Skyrim — about halfway through my fourth playthrough (Special Edition this time, on the PS4), but I'm already planning to start again eventually and break my habit of always being a dual-wielding Nord. Play totally against type, be a High Elf or something.

I'm totally going to end up as one of those weird old blokes who gets a little byline in the paper in 2040 because they're using a bolted together PS4 so that he can keep playing.

Edited by Sergio Mendacious