WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

I had a crack at Ducktales Remastered and it did my head in with all those cutscenes. Freedom Planet looks interesting. It started life as a Sonic The Hedgehog fangame and it seems quite obvious from the trailer.

• Paid Members

Shovel Knight is a great game to check out for either system.

They released a good few bits of free DLC for that as well, didn't they?

Steamworld Dig is pretty fun, it's on both Wii U and 3DS and Lone Survivor is one hell of a 2D horror game, might not be for everyone but I'd give it a look.

Got Steamworld Dig on my 3DS. It's a cracking little romp. Got a very retro feel.

New Gold Games are out today on XBox Live. Project Cars is on its way down as we speak. Looking forward to having a crack at Force Unleashed as well.

• Paid Members

Rare Replay is the only reason I would consider picking up an Xbone. I spent so much time playing Banjo Kazooie as a kid, I would love to relive some of those memories

Is Viva Pinata on it as well? I lost a stupid amount of hours to that, nothing quite like that feeling of attracting a crocodile piñata to your garden!

• Paid Members

Both Viva Pinatas are on there. They're the gentlest, most hand holding games you could ever imagine, but then they hit a great difficulty curve and a surprising amount of depth. My Other Half thinks it's so boring, then disappears off to play Animal Crossing for hours on end. Not that there's anything wrong with Animal Crossing, it's a fabulous piece of escapism, I just find the double standard interesting.