WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Is the stuff about the Alien homing in on your voice  if you play with a headset mic/kinect etc true?

When I witnessed this, I was round a friends house checking it out, and none of us knew it was a thing you could do. The Alien was spotted, one of said "oh shit, there it is..." and it heard us. Needless to say, I needed to change my underpants after that.

• Paid Members

Apparently today marks 26 years since the original version of Street Fighter II came out in the arcades. I should know things like this, being the fan of Street Fighter that I am.

Was chatting to my brother about how a career mode a la EA sports games would work in a horse racing game. I reckon it would be brilliant, you could be done for doping and excessive use of the whip etc. So I bought Horse Racing 2016 for a tenner on Xbox store.

• Paid Members

Was chatting to my brother about how a career mode a la EA sports games would work in a horse racing game. I reckon it would be brilliant, you could be done for doping and excessive use of the whip etc. So I bought Horse Racing 2016 for a tenner on Xbox store.

I need to know if it's as terrible as the reviews seems to make out:

http://www.thisisxbox.com/horse-racing-2016-review/

You can't fix the races, kidnap other horses or blackmail rivals. I'm disappointed

I need to know if it's as terrible as the reviews seems to make out:http://www.thisisxbox.com/horse-racing-2016-review/

I wasn't expecting something like Red Dead so expectations were low. It reminds me of the Tour De France game, an arcade game with nothing to think about. Something you can play with a few tinnies.

• Paid Members

RDR is brilliant. It's on my pile of games I've started then been distracted away from by fighting games along with the majority of Rockstar's other games, Pokemon Platinum, Sun & Moon, WWE 2K16 and the Mass Effect series,

• Awards Moderator

Apparently today marks 26 years since the original version of Street Fighter II came out in the arcades. I should know things like this, being the fan of Street Fighter that I am.

esoxwy6.jpg

I read the article on it in this issue about a thousand times, hyping the Japanese reaction and how it was going to invade the UK. I was salivating at the prospect of playing it. When I found it, I put 10p in, picked Zangief (cos he's the wrestler, right?) and got mullered in about five seconds.

• Paid Members

I remember Christmas 92, all I wanted was Sonic 2 for the Master System- nothing else. I got the console for my birthday earlier that year, my first console, and I loved it. My folks didn't have much money so I was always realistic with what I would ask for at Xmas. It came to Xmas day and there was one Kat present- it definitely wasn't game-sized, but bigger. I opened it- a new SNES with Street Fighter 2. Still the best Xmas present ever, such a huge surprise.

Played the shit out of that game as a 9 year old, as Ryu or E Honda. Finding out the 'cheat' to pick someone in an alternate coloured costume was a great moment for me, too. The simple things eh? Kids don't know how lucky they are with gaming these days.