WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Finally getting into Killer Instinct on XBox One. I love me some fighting games, but am not great at them. Well, I can hold my own amongst my peers, but whenever I venture online I soon get found out and hammered by people that take the games a lot more seriously than I do.

• Awards Moderator

Killer Instinct is a muscle memory game. Remember the 78 hit combo or don't bother (online that is). It's Dance Dance Revolution with blood.

Edited by Onyx2

Tempted to get Resident Evil 7 after playing all the other RE games.

I'm not very good at the demo I can't seem to get the dirty coin I get hit by the creature downstairs before escaping the basement

Is it worth the £42 price tag or worth waiting until it drops to around £25?

I've ordered a Switch and looking forward to it. I get about £160 for trading in games and Wii u. I have always liked nintendo. Pre ordered Zelda and 1 2 switch combined £69 from Amazon. May get arms or bomberman in the future. You also get Nintendo's online system free until October and get a free classic game each month. Just hope they give the odd decent one.

• Paid Members

What the fuck are Sony playing at selling shite like this on their store?

Did you see that Black Tiger crap that turned up on there as well? Thank God for Jim Fucking Sterling, Son.

The free online is until October 2018, which is when the paid service comes in. Are those Virtual Console games to keep, or just for the month? There was a bit of dispute over that, but it may have been in the translation. It still doesn't quite work out to the potential savings of XBox Live or Playstation Plus. I'm totally buying a Switch eventually, though. Probably after Christmas when Street Fighter's out.

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Paid Members

It really irks me that you get a SNES or NES game for the month. Especially when I've got a PC with a full set of SNES and NES ROMs on its hard drive.

• Paid Members

Just finished Gone Home. 

Personally, I enjoyed it, but as has already been posted in this thread, it is far too short. 

Did you not feel like the game could have been infinitely better in another genre? All I took away from it was bitter disappointment they made a really spooky, tense house and put no enemies or danger in it for the sake of putting a really boring story on it. 

• Paid Members

Just finished Gone Home. 

Personally, I enjoyed it, but as has already been posted in this thread, it is far too short. 

Did you not feel like the game could have been infinitely better in another genre? All I took away from it was bitter disappointment they made a really spooky, tense house and put no enemies or danger in it for the sake of putting a really boring story on it. 

I enjoyed the story, but it was more a love story than a horror story. The horror elements, Oscar etc, just seemed tagged on. 

There's a video on You Tube of a guy finishing it in under a minute. 

Edited by eugenespeed

It really irks me that you get a SNES or NES game for the month. Especially when I've got a PC with a full set of SNES and NES ROMs on its hard drive.

Just Nintendo being Nintendo.

Outside of two announced games (Shin Megami Tensei and Xenoblade) that at best are probably years away from hitting our stores there is little about the Switch that interests me right now.

Oh and I see that they are still pushing gimmicky shit like motion controls.