Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

Its a commuity event i mean people outside the commuity can come

I dont want to fight anymore please just leave me alone

Your a cracking piss take. 

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at you 2 chumps 1 using my picture to bully me more when i asked to be left alone and You lion basiclly called me a benifit fraud when i am not and it has been looked into a couple of times and i have all the paper work to prove you wrong.

Its not my fundraing event, i am only taking part

I am sorry for threating people  and fighting back but you got to understand what you are all doing is wrong. IF you want to ask qustions from now on please contact me by facebook as i would like to close my account down on here if that is possibly.

How can we leave you alone? you keep coming back here :-/

Think of UKFF as a room with a door. You need never look inside, but you're that guy who walks back in to shout "...AND ANOTHER THING..." before getting angry that you chose to came back inside, and have us lot have a go at you. 

If you're done, then be bloody done. Mean it, stop posting. JESUS, it isn't hard is it?

Its not my fundraing event, i am only taking part

I am sorry for threating people  and fighting back but you got to understand what you are all doing is wrong. IF you want to ask qustions from now on please contact me by facebook as i would like to close my account down on here if that is possibly.

So piss taking is wrong now? Leave if you are going to leave, by coming back to respond time after time and making silly threats you are gonna continue to get ridiculed. If I was a mod (and I'm in no way telling the guys what to do) I'd have banned your ass long ago and made sure to block any attempts to sign back on under another name

• Paid Members

You know what, all ribbing of the promotion aside and the weird fighting side of things that's not on at all, I really want this event to go well.

What's the craic Adam, why is it the last event anyway?

Also, you have missed a trick with some of the ribbing. Instead of biting, you should really embrace it. Put pies and peas on, do a daft raffle and all the daft stuff that's been mentioned. I'd personally have said fair play to you.

• Paid Members

I'm not calling you benefit fraud, what I'm saying is you are using the benefit you are claiming to run your shows. You say it's been looked into a couple of times, so I guess I'm not the only one who thinks this. Good luck with whatever you do from here Adam. Stay away from wrestling promotion you are no good at it, stick with something you are good at. Whatever that is.

• Paid Members

I'm not sure what an unless cunt is. I don't want to wreck people's lives. Nothing anyone says on here can possibly wreck lives. What this place does is shine a light on idiots and the delusional, but with a pastry obsessed twist. You either have to have the sense of self to be able to laugh it off or shut up. You can't do either, and you can't provide pies for the guys. So we take the piss, and we will continue to do so until you learn to put the keyboard down and laugh at yourself. So basically we will do this forever.

Archived