Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Either Adam had a chunk of change to throw Ross's way, or he'll take £50 to do anything.

We'll soon find out after he gets a phone call asking him to take a cream pie while people of all ages enjoy themselves as they watch.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

L to the P, to the motherfucking doubleyoo

Stay strong Adam, don't let these guys trouble you

There's only one Adam Bowler, the man is peerless

Your idea for the community event proves that you're utterly fearless

The surprise of the pies that fly toward your eyes, it subsides

when you're locked in the stocks, trying to block out the shock

of Keith's cock - hard as a rock - looking to dock with your airlock

Feel the pleasure arrive, you feel alive

It slides in like Thunderbird 3 into 5

Cheeks flushing as your temperature will rise

Body heat controlled by those hipster cunts at Hive

Catch every drop of Houch's hooch, don't wanna waste it

Keith's packing more meat than you've got in your pastries

if you want more drama, Malbranque's banana will take you to Nirvana

The glamour of his hammer will make you stammer

Get your boa and bandana, it's time for Bowlerama (brother)

Feel the release of his grease, makes your knees sway like the breeze

While you wheeze and grab the keys to lock out the Chinese

Present your ass, you're bidin' for a hidin'

For decidin' against providin' (even though you were presidin')

a rumble and a raffle coincidin' with Rob Brydon.

• Awards Moderator
A long, long time ago

I can still remember

How Adam Bowler used to make me smile

And I knew if I had my chance

In an MC Rumble or a three way dance

Maybe I could make him happy for a while

But LPW made me shiver

With every raffle prize I'd deliver

Bad news on the internet

I couldn't take one more step

I can't remember if I cried

When I read about his friend Rob Bryd(on)

But something touched me deep inside

The day of peas and pies…

So bye, bye, British Wrestling Pie

Drove the neckbeards over to Leeds but the venue was dry

And Adam Bowler drinking Red Bull 'n rye

Singin' there’ll be no Chinese and no pies

There’ll be no Chinese and no pies

Had a chat with bowler via pm yesterday. The tldr version is I told him to chill out and stop blaming other people for his overreactions.

His reply?

"YOUR WRONG YOU ALL FAILED

NOT ME"

(It's "You're" Adam)

Can we ban him now please?

Why? He's the gift that keeps on giving. He's like Howard Stern in Private Parts. Why do his supporters listen to him? They want to hear what he'll say next. Why do his detractors listen to him? They want to hear what he'll say next.

If I wasn't sure he was playing upto it, I'd say he's a prime candidate for a sectioning

i just want to put it out here, i have just run a show for Adam and all monies were paid up front and he acted very professional on the night, i for one know Adam can be difficult to deal with but the right results happened after a bit of compromise. I am asking nobody to change their views, i am just putting out my experience of working with him and would do it again if asked. 

• Paid Members

i just want to put it out here, i have just run a show for Adam and all monies were paid up front and he acted very professional on the night, i for one know Adam can be difficult to deal with but the right results happened after a bit of compromise. I am asking nobody to change their views, i am just putting out my experience of working with him and would do it again if asked. 

So in a nutshell, just because someone behaves a certain way on this forum, doesn't mean they're not a perfectly rational and normal human being in real life.

I'll commit that one to memory, Ricky.

i did not say that bud not trying to be clever or controversial just saying how i found him and i did say we had our differences, i am saying as a promoter working with him he did his end of deal and i would work with him again, Also said i am not trying to change anyones view of him tbf..  

Ricky, you're a well-respected promoter, surely you agree the pie gimmick needs making the most of? I and a few others have genuinely said if he's got anything about him he'd spin this to his advantage and push the pie gimmick to the moon with pie matches, pies at intermission, cream pies for the over 16s, change the meaning of LPW to Lovely Pies for Westerners (#NoChinese) and maybe even have a pie raffle but it's fallen on deaf ears. Can you have a word with him? He'd make a killing.

It's not a hobby to me, and saying i won't turn a profit how would you know. Every show i do i learn something new and right now i am learning from one of the best in the business and fighting more and more to get fans in. Every other promoter who said they help me i have 1 say about something how i see things and they drop me, course i am not going to agree with everyone and i have made lots of mistakes but other promoters have made mistakes as well in their lifes. Now i am on the right path and i am going to show everyone i can do this and hope to gain respect.

I know people on here MIGHT come but i dont want internet fans left out.

All the fights i have had with people i am sorry and i am working on how to speak to people.

Thanks Ricky and waw for a great show couple of weeks back and can't wait till Oct.

Because you're one of the good promotors in that pays it's talent, but one of the bad ones at actual promotion.  Plus you've only one show left so I doubt you'll get the numbers.  But working with WAW is a smart move, with talent like that you never know if you keep at it, you might make some dosh.

Archived