Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm more interested in seeing one of Wigan's 'Pie Offs'. I've been to Wigan a bunch of times and never seen one, yet apparently they're "known" for them.

"Iets see how your Chicken & Mushroom fares against Steak... & Kidney, BOOM!"

"There will never be a pie in LPW" , You've got one show left lad, just show that you've got a sense of humour and roll with it, it might make people change their minds about you

I don't have 1 more show left as i desided not to quit. As i been adviced i can't build a fan base on 1 show. So LPW stays alive. Please lock this thread now and I'll start a new one near the show date

I don't have 1 more show left as i desided not to quit. As i been adviced i can't build a fan base on 1 show. So LPW stays alive. Please lock this thread now and I'll start a new one near the show date

You may also want to work on your spelling and grammar.

Nar its ok i rather stick with promoter and learning from the best in the business.

Got more than just wrestling shows on this year.

Until it goes tits up again and you say just one more show like you normally do. Then spend the next couple of weeks threatening people like the stain you are.

• Moderators

I actually agree with Bowler, ish. Rip into his shows and how he runs them, his lack of ability to take a joke, and the idiotic way he kicks off on people for no reason when he's tiny by all means, but let's not get into personal name calling for the sake of it.

Archived