Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I am no fan of wrestling. Tomorrow i be packing up all my dvds from wwe,tna, ect and putting them away as i want nothing more to do with wrestling after the 22nd Oct

I don't have 1 more show left as i desided not to quit. As i been adviced i can't build a fan base on 1 show. So LPW stays alive. Please lock this thread now and I'll start a new one near the show date

Y1XvXs0.jpg

Because a few reasons 1) I don't think its right to bully someone out of what they want to do. 2) Last show i gained some new fans and i need to keep that fan base and get more 3) I am learning from one of the best in the business and i want to prove people wrong and everyone who i have fallen out with i want to come to the shows and see they are wrong about me and LPW.

• Paid Members

I am learning from one of the best in the business

This could be a contentious statement in itself as we all have different opinions about who's the best. Pieminister? Pukka? Wrights? Hollands?

It's a debate that could rage on forever tbf.

• Paid Members

Because a few reasons 1) I don't think its right to bully someone out of what they want to do. 2) Last show i gained some new fans and i need to keep that fan base and get more 3) I am learning from one of the best in the business and i want to prove people wrong and everyone who i have fallen out with i want to come to the shows and see they are wrong about me and LPW.

I've read this thread (and the previous) from start to finish and haven't commented once on anything, but your first point above has made me want to.

I think you really should take a step back from this forum if you feel you are being bullied, it will be in your best interests. I understand your feelings, and bullying is more about perception of remarks rather than the intent. There have been a few things said which I personally feel have been a little too close to the bone, but in all I can not perceive the vast vast majority of LPW related threads as anywhere close to bullying, for the main it has been a bunch of wrestling fans having some fun, which you have bitten at in a very 'aggressive' manner at times.

I don't think you're going to draw many fans from this forum and don't want to say 'stop playing the victim' if those are your feelings, so for your own interests and potential welfare I'd highly advise to just step back from the UKFF. And that advice in no way baiting you for any response, it's just how I feel, if I were feeling bullied and could simply remove myself from that situation I always would.

I know i am not going to get many fans off here, i know 1 person from here who came to the show before the last one and caused abit of hassle. I am taking a a backseat from UKFF but i am only answering good qustions thats all and happy to hear the bad, the good and the ugly comments and take them on baord and learn from them.

If any of you are interested in buying any LPW dvds i got. Cost is 5 pound each

Mental Mayhem 2011

Barnsley Brawler vs Andy Wildside
Danny Streel & Matt Myers vs Dara Diablo & Lewy Paradise
Prince Ameen vs Mad Man Manson
Mark Impact vs Max Angelus
Dylan Roberts & Viken vs T-Bone & Draziz Jericho

LPW wrestling in Meanwood

JD Boom vs Dara Diablo
The Metalheads vs The Steel City Warriors
The Earl of Excellence vs Mad Man Manson
Caz Crash vs Nathan Cruz vs Keifer Knowles