Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

I changed my promoting ways. I am more focused on Posters, flyers ect. 1 show left. The other night i said a lot of crazy stuff because i was really uspet how i been treated. Everyone shoud be treated the same but they are not.

I still post on here time to time but i am not here to fight with people only promote.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adam.. You're not here to fight? Yet you've now challenged me to a fight on 2 separate occasions for no good reason. No reason at all. Hell, the most recent of these occasions, a few days ago, you essentially threatened that you will apparently kick my ass if you see me (lol).  If i had been out of line with you even in the least i could maybe see why you may act like a tool and challenge me to a fight. But the reality is i wasn't. So your abuse and attitude wasn't at all justified. Bellend.

Lion, its not just Ricky who has just been paid. I have paid every wrestler. On my cancelled show right at the start 1 or 2 did not want to get paid apart from that i have never ripped one talent off and will never. I am more focused now on what i got to do to promote this next show and hope to get someone in to do a review.

Yes heard it before but i did not have a great promoter teaching me then. I will promote and not get into fights, i do the local area and on social media. This pie thing is old now, maybe if your so interested in that wigan is knowen for pie offs so you might want to go their than annoy people on ukff  and at shows with it.

• Moderators

Lion, its not just Ricky who has just been paid. I have paid every wrestler. On my cancelled show right at the start 1 or 2 did not want to get paid apart from that i have never ripped one talent off and will never. I am more focused now on what i got to do to promote this next show and hope to get someone in to do a review.

What if he gives you a bad review? Will you except that? Or is that "bullying"?

And the pie thing is hilarious and fresh while it leads to toys leaving prams.

If the review is bad and its true i will expect that. If i made a mistake on the show yhe i hold my hands up and say it. I could defend all my shopws so far but there have been alot of mistakes and not so good things and i am happpy to admit them MAYBE some people might not like what i say but i say it how i see it.

• Paid Members

Who would be the judge of what is true Adam? Your truth and mine are very different things. For example. I agree with Butch that the whole pie thing is hilarious. You don't agree. If someone doesn't enjoy your show and you disagree previous behaviour leads me to believe that you will be wanting to fight that person in a heartbeat.

There is video footege of every LPW show, so people can see it. For example 1 match i wont't name it but i personally think more could of been done to make the match great, some shows talent have not been very professional I CAN'T SPEAK due to past actions. The pie thing will never be done in LPW. All you are interested in is winding me up and to try make me look more bad than i am. I am not going to commment on the pie hting again. Some people don't enjoy the show. I spoke to a number of fans and they said some bad stuff and i took that on board. I won't be calling anyone out for fights.

Archived