Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

The pie thing is old now BUT i am looking into a game which is run at fun fairs where peopel throw stuff at someone who has his head and arms locked in something. I am not sure the name of the game but if this fair agrees i will be doing that and people can throw cream pies at me but at a small price.

Will you be doing this after Keith has finished? I think you'll already have a creamy face tbf.

Fair play on recognising what LPW fans want though, man sex & pastries. The first rule of successful promoting is recognising what the customers want & not being tempted to just do what you want. You're learning.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joking apart, the pie idea isn't bad. Get people to pay to get into your event and then raise a few more quid by having cream pies chucked at you.

It also wouldn't be a bad idea to provide actual pies beacuse, as someone else has said, food sells well at wrestling.

SEE YOU JUST WANT TO CARRY ON AND HIDE UNDER FAKE NAMES BEHIDE YOUR KEYBOARDS. YOUR ALL SCARED 2 FIGHT ME AINT YA

EITHER SAY THIS SHIT TO MY FACE OR FUCK OFF

Come to Liverpool, I'd be happy to meet you one on one and say everything I've said to your face

• Paid Members

I was offering genuine advice on how to turn all this round to benefit yourself in the long run. No need to threaten violence, and before you do it again I must warn you, I'm a dangerous man.

• Paid Members

Tomorrow i be packing up all my dvds from wwe,tna, ect and putting them away as i want nothing more to do with wrestling after the 22nd Oct

The pie thing is old now BUT i am looking into a game which is run at fun fairs where peopel throw stuff at someone who has his head and arms locked in something. I am not sure the name of the game but if this fair agrees i will be doing that and people can throw cream pies at me but at a small price.

LOL, Adam you are an unintentional comedy genius.

Archived