Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

• Awards Moderator

Dear Adam,

Is your hatred of pies down to some form of Pastry Traumatic Stress Disorder? Was there too little Steak in your bake or did you bite into and it was just still a little too hot.

Perhaps you could rope Jane Horrocks in for some kind of celebrity appearance reprising her role as Babs in Chicken Run to join your anti-pie stance

y1XtCgx.jpg

Paging a photoshop expert....

Written by Simon Dean, no less. Wondered what he'd been up to.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Came cross this interview with Bowler from 2013 and it seems it was all out fault back then too..

AJB: So, you ran your first show. I think it's fair to say the draw was about 10-20 people. How did you feel after that show? Where you disappointed with the low turn out?

Adam Bowler: I think there were about 50. I felt happy because I ran it and I think the matches ran well. Yes, disappointed that there was a low turn out. But a lot of internet fans would have came, but people were making me fight with them online.

Shame on you internet fans for making him fight with you! No pies for any of you!! Not even a whiff of gravy!

As for the rest of the interview.. well.. It just descends into more Bowleriffic BS.. 

How did i miss this the first time? lol

My last post

To only a few people thank you for helping me with LPW. The ones who have bullied me and wound me up on here you can basically go fuck yourselves. I am here to say Oct 22nd is the last LPW show. Might come back in the future but 22nd is the last for now.

Just shows you can bully someone out of what they love and get away with it.

Goodbye

You've been fighting with people online for years Adam. You forever complain of bullying, yet you messaged me a while back (uninvited) and challenged me to a fight because i simply didn't agree with what you were saying. You acted like a child then, and from what i've heard from others, it's far from an isolated incident. 

u think I cant take u on lets meet then chump because I got more heart than u, or anyone lese on this shit site

Do you remember sending me that for no reason at all? I doubt anyone is going to care that you're ducking out of the promoting business. You clearly want everyone to feel guilty about apparently forcing you out. When that simply isn't the truth. No one forces you to act like an immature bellend. That is your own choice. You come here all the time, and have done so for years, to apparently promote your shows. Yet you constantly pick fights with people to the point you and your shows have become a running joke. You know this, yet you still come her and STILL pick fights. Why bother? Promoting on UKFF isn't going to drastically increase your audience for a little show in Leeds in a working men's club. Thats simply a fact. Hell, not promoting on here likely isn't going to effect any numbers you were getting. Showing yourself to be a brat on the other hand is. Yet you continue to do it time and time again. This post from you about your last show and how it's everyone here to blame.. Get a grip man, and realise no one cares. They stopped caring a long time ago.

My last post

To only a few people thank you for helping me with LPW. The ones who have bullied me and wound me up on here you can basically go fuck yourselves. I am here to say Oct 22nd is the last LPW show. Might come back in the future but 22nd is the last for now.

Goodbye

tata and don't let the door hit your sorry ass on the way out you desperate shitcunt, BritWres will be even better without the likes of you giving it black eyes

RIDDUM_N_STYLE why dont you go fuck yourself you little cunt yourself. Just shows how disrepectful people are in Brit wrestling

It also shows NOT 1 of you have got the fucking balls to say any of this shit to my face. Yes i had fights with people but i am being forced out

IF you got anything else nasty to say PLEASE do it to my face and not behide a keyboard you bunch of chumps because Im all ready to fight

My last post

Goodbye

11t63hs.png

RIDDUM_N_STYLE why dont you go fuck yourself you little cunt yourself. Just shows how disrepectful people are in Brit wrestling

It also shows NOT 1 of you have got the fucking balls to say any of this shit to my face. Yes i had fights with people but i am being forced out

IF you got anything else nasty to say PLEASE do it to my face and not behide a keyboard you bunch of chumps because Im all ready to fight

Oh I'd say it to your face alright, there are tons of people in British wrestling I have much respect for such as Ricky Knight, Steven Fludder and the guys that run ICW. People like you however I have zero respect for, that try to act a tough guy in the face of constant criticism instead of taking said critiques on board and trying to improve their promoting skills. You aren't good at your job and you never will be cos you don't even attempt to clean up your god damned act

Archived