Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

RIDDUM_N_STYLE You no fuck all about me. Heres something before i started in 2011 i used to be a nice lad, then after i messed up on my first show and let scum like you getin my head i changed into something worse.

I wish i never applyed for that filming job then i would of not of been in a business with scum like u and i am glad you all think its funny to bully people but you wont find it funny if you do it to my face trust me on that.  IF you dont belive me give it a try

PLEASE LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE AND GET YOURSELFS REAL LIFES THAN PUSH PEOPLE

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RIDDUM_N_STYLE You no fuck all about me. Heres something before i started in 2011 i used to be a nice lad, then after i messed up on my first show and let scum like you getin my head i changed into something worse.

I wish i never applyed for that filming job then i would of not of been in a business with scum like u and i am glad you all think its funny to bully people but you wont find it funny if you do it to my face trust me on that.  IF you dont belive me give it a try

PLEASE LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE AND GET YOURSELFS REAL LIFES THAN PUSH PEOPLE

Honest question here.. If it's made you such a horrible person and everyone here is ruining your life. Why do you continue to login here? Smart sense would be to just not bother. Yet you still come here and pick fights. Even tonight you're challenging people to fights and threatening folk like a moron. Do you have any idea how childish you're acting? 

They are no threats, they r promices.

Mate again you wanna call me names DO IT TO MY FACE not on a keyboard

You really think i want to be like this NO. i have lost some really good people because of scum like you and people on UKFF

I dont give wrestling a bad name its people like you and UKFF. I am no fan of wrestling. Tomorrow i be packing up all my dvds from wwe,tna, ect and putting them away as i want nothing more to do with wrestling after the 22nd Oct

They are no threats, they r promices.

Mate again you wanna call me names DO IT TO MY FACE not on a keyboard

You really think i want to be like this NO. i have lost some really good people because of scum like you and people on UKFF

Adam, if you really want me to say it to your face, you see the pic to the left? If you see me out and about, come say hi and i will gladly say the same things i have typed here. Why? Because i'm far from the type to hide behind a keyboard. There's a reason people like Fludder, Ricky, Mark Sloan etc all do well and people like you do not. Saying you're going to give this up may just be the first intelligent contribution you've made in this thread. There's been countless times in here when people, myself included, have tried to help you by pointing out the error of your ways. Yet you just come back at us all with threats.. Oh sorry.. Promises. 

I look forward to bumping into u. End of the day no one deserves this kind of shit i get. I did not even make this thread, another lillte punk did. I was staying away till tonight because i lost some really good people to work with Not gonna name who but they showed me respect, kindness ect thats who i wanna work with no people who bully, rip people off ect ect

IF you did no me you would no all of this is not me the threats ect ect None of it but i have been forced out of the business and hope to come back some day. Lets make the last show a good one

• Paid Members

Will your last show feature a decent savoury selection?

I have been reliably informed that due to it being in October there's a good chance he'll have pumpkin pie which sounds delightful.

MAYBE i should not of posted some of the stuff i have in the past and tonight BUT end of the day no one deserves this kind of crap NOT 1 PERSON. You all turned me into someone i am not and cost me alot.

I even got a email the other day a really sick one saying i should of died not someone else. You know i agree i should of died because of the way i a m getting treated and don't deserve you all no i am right but won't admit it. I lost something good tonight because of everyone and you all got what you wanted me out. Bullied someone out of what they love to do, what yopu gonna do next you sick bastards bully me till i kill myself is that it

Archived