Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adam, you make my cock hard. Let me use that hard shaft as a weapon and break you're pronounced nose. I will slap it good. Your mouth will open in pain and at that point I will insert it into your sputum filled maw and you won't complain.

While you beg for forgiveness and a crowd of more than 25 I shall turn you over. You'll long for a nice cock up your Bowler bourneville boulevard but all you'll get is the collective UKFF tongue clearing the way of clangs and Klingons for a clean entrance into the LPW ring.

And once I'm in I am going over. Going over and over and over again. Your manpussy will be as open as a season in Butlins as I make you my personal waterslide. You would scream in pleasure but your mouth would be full of a Greggs steak bake. You'd want more but you have no money as Ricky Knight took your wallet to pay for Paige's next boob job for you to wank over.

I'm your main event, Adam. Book me for your final show.

• Paid Members

Adam, why don't you turn all this into a positive for you? Sell some pies there, most events make a killing on food and if you have a UKFF based pie they will fly off the table. Have a raffle, make the prize a pie based item, people will buy tickets in droves which means even more profit. All negative stuff can be reversed and will help you in the long run.

See Adam, this is why we all think you are an absolute joke of a human. You can't take basic ribbing or criticism without threating violence, guarantee'd the very second any one of us takes you up on your offer to fight you would shit your little pants when the realism sets in that you have bitten off far more than you can chew and I say that as someone who generally isn't one to get into fights 

Anywhere you want mate, but again i see you need friends.

Before WWFChilli posted i was going to say i am sorry about the threats because i should not down down to your level as a child and i am sorry for that, The reason i have been like that last night is because someone does not want to work with me again because i tryed to make friends with them, yes sounds dumb but its the truth i was nice and they harshly said no which is fine but refusing to work for someone because of that reason. I would not be trying to make friends if people on here or FB ect would not bully me or anyone else.

So i am sorry for what i said, Also someone is right on here about doing local adverting and i will be doing that closer to the time.

The pie thing is old now BUT i am looking into a game which is run at fun fairs where peopel throw stuff at someone who has his head and arms locked in something. I am not sure the name of the game but if this fair agrees i will be doing that and people can throw cream pies at me but at a small price.

NOW please would everyone leave me alone to get on with my life.

• Paid Members

I'm doing a play through most of May Adam (sold out, so pies were not ness), but I'm grand for the weekend of May 13th. I'd love to be the one to bring you and Houch together. Ohhhh it's blossoming.

Archived