Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

Dear Adam, (If you can read this)

I used to do a spot of wrestling  a few years back. I'm comically out of shape now like, although If you book me on one of these shows whilst wearing that shirt, I could be John Bistee[n]ya, (or some other form of "joke pie name"), and become champion.

Just mull that over for a second. I await my PM and invitation to become champion in 3...2.....

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Adam,

Is your hatred of pies down to some form of Pastry Traumatic Stress Disorder? Was there too little Steak in your bake or did you bite into and it was just still a little too hot.

Perhaps you could rope Jane Horrocks in for some kind of celebrity appearance reprising her role as Babs in Chicken Run to join your anti-pie stance

• Paid Members

Dear Adam,

Is your hatred of pies down to some form of Pastry Traumatic Stress Disorder? Was there too little Steak in your bake or did you bite into and it was just still a little too hot.

Perhaps you could rope Jane Horrocks in for some kind of celebrity appearance reprising her role as Babs in Chicken Run to join your anti-pie stance

2r77z2d.jpg

• Paid Members

I think Houchen's suggestion of booking the pie cult leader, Bray Fentos, has some merit to it. He should also book "The Pukka One" Darren Burridge.

Thing is, if Bowler is working with Ricky Knight you'd think Ricky would at least spin this to their advantage and use it to draw. A "Fans Bring The Pies" match would be money. You could flog pies at the intermission, sell foam pie hands and Fray Mysterio masks to the kids and finish the night with the traditional 30 man over the top rope Crumble complete with paddling pools full of custard on the outside. I'd buy a ticket.

Dear Adam,

y1XtCgx.jpg

Paging a photoshop expert....

THE CARD

LPW Championship Match

King Kendo vs. Priscilla

Tag Team Match

The Hooligans with Ricky Knight vs Special Edition

Diva’s Contest

Lady Lori vs. Chanel

Fatal 4 Way (1 fall to a finish)

Peter Nixon vs. Sam Knee vs. Bash vs. Mitchell Starr

Singles Match

The Belgian Bull vs. Scott Fusion

Singles Match

Sonny Smasher vs. Battlekat

PLUS

With special guests from The Silks Promo Girls

Raffles

Meet and greats with the wrestlers and photos in the ring with the wrestlers

LPW is sponsored by Silks Gentlemen's Lounge and J B Landscapes LTD

• Paid Members

Progress.  Restraint shown thus far, although when I read "Edited by LPW, Today, 11:27." I love to think it was redacting a FUCK YOU BUTCH! at the end of the post.

Someone did the meat and greets gag earlier right?

Out of interest Adam, and this isn't me touting for business, i'm genuinely curious to understand the mindset of a local promotion on smaller budgets, but who is doing your graphics for this event? Posters? Social media etc?

Archived