WWE Battleground 2015- Discussion, Predictions, Spoilers etc

Callum1993

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couple that with "you wouldn't do that to Gregory Peck!". You know kids, that guy whose been dead for over 10 years and in films you've never watched.

It's pretty obvious that it's a running gag between JBL, Cole and Lawler when he keeps making reference to these older actors and quoting stuff from years back.

How do you want to define headline/main event? If it means go on last in not-a-multi-man, he main evented TLC in December.

Ding ding ding ding ding

Im pretty sure i gave a great example of a main event title match when i used Ryback at HIAC as that example.

If Wyatt was to face Lesnar at Survivor Series in the main event for the title for example, would people say either....

Im excited to see Bray in the main event with the spotlight on him, this feels fresh, lets see how he goes...

Or would people say...

Ugh. Ive already seen Bray have his shot in the main event when he was in the MITB title match last year?

Exactly.

So did Mike Knox had a crack a being the main event as he was in a main event ppv title match?

Thought not.

• Paid Members
Im pretty sure i gave a great example of a main event title match when i used Ryback at HIAC as that example.

Blah blah blah, something about "Mike Know"

That's nice. It's got fuck all to do with what I posted, which had nothing to do with titles.

Thinking about it, Bray debuted over 2 years ago and hasnt had a title match or headlined a PPV.

By some people's definition of headliner/main event, i.e. what goes on last, he headlined TLC 2014.

• Paid Members

No idea how anyone can moan about Taker returning. You don't get many crowd reactions like that, even if it was a little random. First time since what, 2010 that Taker is wrestling on a non WM PPV? Love it. It's much better than the Lesnar/Sheamus match a lot on here wanted. If you think Taker isn't a threat to Brock, Sheamus would be hilarious.

Also, apart from the excess body hair, he looked healthy, much more than he has I'm the last 2 to 3 years.

I had no problem with the Taker angle though I am unsure who is who in terms of face, heel and tweener. 

Lesnar has traditionally been a heel but has face support despite not being face-like. That's fine he is a badass and deserves the reaction he gets. 

Rollins is a heel but is facing a monster face and getting beat pretty badly. Are we supposed to feel bad for Rollins? If the face is dominating then where is the face 'come back'? It may be a new way of booking matches but I prefer the old school style personally.

Undertaker comes back as a face? Attacking the face/heel Lesnar and costing him a match against the lead heel Rollins? The crowd react as though Taker is a face but he helps the heel retain the title? 

I am a tad confused about who I am 'supposed' to cheer for. Does it matter anymore? 

• Paid Members

I thought it was a very exciting match but the finish should have been the AA from the top rope, if they were going with Cena winning. Nobody should ever be kicking out of a top guy's finish from the top.

This was exactly the reason I didn't like Cena winning. Owens just kicked out of two regular finishers, a top rope finisher and had already broke the STF earlier. He had literally taken everything Cena had, including those mad springboard stunners and hurricanranas he does, and then Owens never won. If a guy is kicking out of your top rope finisher, then he should win otherwise he just lost to a move not as good as your biggest one.

Every time Cena does that springboard stunner, it should cause him to lose the match within seconds. It's fucking ugly and always looks terrible. Anyone thinking Owens wasn't hurt by that loss only needed to wait until Raw to see him as part of the break-apart crew. Just what WWE needs - another mid-card heel booked like everyone else.

• Paid Members

Every time Cena does that springboard stunner, it should cause him to lose the match within seconds. It's fucking ugly and always looks terrible. Anyone thinking Owens wasn't hurt by that loss only needed to wait until Raw to see him as part of the break-apart crew. Just what WWE needs - another mid-card heel booked like everyone else.

Exactly.

Archived