WWE Battleground 2015- Discussion, Predictions, Spoilers etc

Callum1993

• Paid Members

Yeah totally agree. I'm not anti Cena but it's at the stage of not watching him any more because the ending is a forgone conclusion. Owens as a Canadian holding the US title freshens the division even more. Pointless victory. What's the end game now?

Horrible booking that signposts even more nonsense to come. Surely someone inside WWE can see they are booking themselves out of fans?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Surely if he had let one of Rusev, Wyatt or Owens win a fued we would have had at least one more main event guy or even a different title fued.

If (Cena) had "let" them win....?

Cena does WHAT HE'S TOLD. Have we been here before?

Cena done the job as he is no threat to him.

Cena did the job because he does what he's told. He's a pro.

Thought we had. You lot need to get it out of your noggins that Cena calls the shots.

The fans are not going to react to Taker as a heel and this is a stupid move on WWE's part to set him up in a big match with Taker just as he's turned babyface.  I though it was a joke the way Rollins started jumping around like he was at a rave after being suplexed 6 times. Talk about not selling. A couple of those were enough to floor Cena but not Rollins? Yeah right.

And I hope that "Brock Lesnar Guy"  sat at ringside missed out on his chance at front row seats for SummerSlam as he is a distracting tit during the show.

Rusev would have been elevated to a better spot than he is now, a fued with Orton is an improvement on fingering Summer Rae.

Is that a network exclusive or something? If so then I am really missing out by not having the WWE Network.

Rusev would have been elevated to a better spot than he is now, a fued with Orton is an improvement on fingering Summer Rae.

Is that a network exclusive or something? If so then I am really missing out by not having the WWE Network.

Unfortunately not but you can get Hogan fingering Nash on the Network.

Thinking about it, Bray debuted over 2 years ago and hasnt had a title match or headlined a PPV.

Apart from Money in the Bank last year, where he competed in the main event for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Brill by name, brill by nature or just a bit pedantic? We'll find out... now.

A main event consisting of 7/8 men and he wasnt even in the top 3 in terms of star power and he was nowhere near the finish. Not really main event for Bray is it Neil?

In comparison Ryback had a MAIN EVENT TITLE MATCH vs Punk at HIAC. Different set up but that was a main event, Bray has yet to be the main event or challenge for the title.

• Moderators

Well, he was technically in the main event receiving a title shot, regardless of the circumstances. But then of course you could argue that everyone in the Royal Rumble is main eventing though. Your Mileage May Vary.

Considering Neil isn't my name, let's ask the rest of the forum if they think Neil is brill.

You said Bray Wyatt has neither had a title match or headlined a pay per view. I provide you with a fact that proves your comment wrong. Simples.

Bray Wyatt indeed did have a, and I quote, "MAIN EVENT TITLE MATCH."

• Paid Members

How do you want to define headline/main event? If it means go on last in not-a-multi-man, he main evented TLC in December.

Archived