#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

This thread is on its arse. Had to downvote BigJag for bringing the concept of a "Dining Club into this thread. A weekly street food festival is what you call a "Market unless you are some sort of time wasting hipster. 

It died when people started poncing about over Five Guys and being rude about the greasy delights of the Whopper. We'll probably have Chest in here talking about his latest supper club next.

Fucking kebab gentrification will be the death of food. IT'S NOT MEANT TO BE REFINED.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

This thread is on its arse. Had to downvote BigJag for bringing the concept of a "Dining Club into this thread. A weekly street food festival is what you call a "Market unless you are some sort of time wasting hipster. 

Agreed, let's rescue it a bit. Who's had these?

465470.jpg

They're splendid. Easily polished off in one sitting if someone doesn't sew your mouth shut. They do a caramel one as well but I haven't seen them yet.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Gus Mears said:

It died when people started poncing about over Five Guys and being rude about the greasy delights of the Whopper. We'll probably have Chest in here talking about his latest supper club next.

Fucking kebab gentrification will be the death of food. IT'S NOT MEANT TO BE REFINED.

Hark at the bloody vegetarian in here!

• Paid Members

You may as well be a vegetarian too, what with your abject failure when it comes to doing burgers correctly.

At least I do cheese and carbs right. You probably buy an artisan loaf every weekend and get those pathetic 150g packets of cheddar. 

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

You may as well be a vegetarian too, what with your abject failure when it comes to doing burgers correctly.

At least I do cheese and carbs right. You probably buy an artisan loaf every weekend and get those pathetic 150g packets of cheddar. 

As long as the 150g of cheddar is to top one burger, alls good.

Got 2 rustlers burgers for a quid last night, so I stacked them as you would a Big Mac.  Sexy.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, KJHenley said:

Hot Buffalo Wing are the undoubted king. It's not even particularly close.

It is close, it's very close, that's why hey are so good. I change my mind between buffalo wings and honey mustard and jalapeño isn't that far behind, they are still great, just not quite as brilliant. Bag of each mixed in a bowl is a treat.