#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Ah man now I’m going to have to traipse into Manchester City centre and go to Chinatown to try some pastries. I hope you pair are happy. 

Have you not had them before?

If not, word of advice: some of them, like the peanut twists, can be very dry; you're meant to have them with tea or coffee.

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

My wife said she got some Mini-Cornettos from Lidl.

What is this? A Cornetto for ants?

IMG_9313.thumb.jpeg.8ac94914188a137d607565a6ade03bfa.jpeg

Edited by FLips

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, FLips said:

How can we expect children to eat ice cream, when they can't even fit inside the building 

• Paid Members
18 hours ago, FLips said:

You could’ve posted this in the Wrestling Photos thread as ‘Andre enjoying a Cornetto’ and I’d have believed you. 

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Big Mac can be used by others for chicken based products, not beef burgers. Supermac’s call their more direct Big Mac knock off the Mighty Mac. Guessing all of their other uses of Mac will be fine as well, and if they want to do a chicken big mac they can call it a Big Mac. They should absolutely do that. I do love seeing McDonald’s taking the loss. 

I also feel like this man would approve of the decision: A92AB22D-573B-41F9-A43A-38993F2853C0.thumb.jpeg.e20593847c77042a034b47814a0a457e.jpeg

Here in Yorkshire we have Mahmood’s, the halal Maccies knock off.

7925CF05-9C9C-4571-B973-C94A5FC5065B.png.7d9145f471cf8b18402ab9f7a1d0365b.png

They do the Big Dripper, which I don’t think will attract any attention from McDonald’s as it is an incredibly unappetising name. I did consume much Mahmood’s during my stoner phase though, before widespread 24 hour McDonald’s and UberEats was a thing, these guys opening til 4am was a godsend. 

Edited by JLM

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, mim731 said:

SuperMacs is superb, very much the taste of summer holidays as a kid, so very happy to see them getting the win there. 

I went last year when I was in Dublin and said to the missus that I hope they come over to the UK. Hopefully this paves the way and I can claim that I manifested it. The garlic fries are fantastic. 

• Paid Members
Just now, gmoney said:

I went last year when I was in Dublin and said to the missus that I hope they come over to the UK. Hopefully this paves the way and I can claim that I manifested it. The garlic fries are fantastic. 

If it happens at least it might mean people stop getting quite so confused over here by my Galway GAA Jersey. 

4t5a3994.thumb.jpg.f4d5a9cbfa9b13df32e0818f9f8bbf63.jpg

Not me pictured, obviously, but for reference.