NJPW World

Sphinx

5 hours ago, Louch said:

Ibushi vs naito with naito going over, omega challenges Ibushi to main event the other night of dome two nighter 

I assumed Omega wasn't coming back?

I'll go for Ibushi for the win at G1, challenged for the contract by Naito at KoPW and then Naito vs Okada for the title (and Naito's win) at WK. 

If Omega is coming back it have Ibushi vs Omega on the first night of WK for a title shot at Dominion against Naito (beating Okada on night 2) with Ibushi going over.

Ibushi vs Naito at Dominion 2020. 

1 hour ago, kidzero said:

Haven't watched njpw world in a while I'm still subbed to it any of the recent shows worth a look?... I'm looking forward to seeing the g1 and the j Cup in August 

I tend to pick and choose with what I watch, but I recently watched the top 3 matches from the Best of the Super Juniors Final  (Tanahashi v White, Moxley v Robinson and Ospery vs Takagi) which were really good. Watching Dominion once I’ve got some errands done this week, but I’ve heard good things about that show as a whole, with the exception of Okada v Jericho bring a letdown

After the pretty numerous set of matches by Naito and Ibushi as of late, I can't see them being put together in another high stakes bout like the G1 finals so soon after their match at Dominion. 

I'm going left-field and saying ZSJ vs Naito is the final. Not Ibushi for reasons given above, Tanahashi making it to consecutive finals seems unlikely, Okada isn't going to the finals as champion and nobody else strikes me in the A Block as a viable challenger. Ospreay or ZSJ pins Okada to set up the main event of Royal Quest. Switchblade pins Naito for a big rematch at KOPW.

Mega hyped for the G1, my first that I have actively committed to watching all of the matches. Some thoughts...

Moxley is going to be one to watch in this. People will want to test and see how good he truly is and he must pull it out the bag and put on classics. He has come into a historical tournament which has huge numbers of 4.5+* matches under its banner. 

Moxley vs White is going to be interesting in terms of who is going over and where White stands in the pecking order. I can see Robinson going over Moxley, putting him in a better position moving forward and getting his win back following his U.S title loss weeks back. 

They HAVE to use this to put Shingo over big. I would give him the win over White and Ishii, narrowly losing to Naito. I think he will be the star of the B Block and put on brilliant showings all round.

Okada vs Tanahashi will be stunning, they can't have a bad match. Kenta will be the focal point of A Block, winning most of his matches and coming second to Ibushi. Kenta vs Okada, vs Tanahashi and vs Ibushi are huge and they will want to get him over as a big talent and someone they can use heavily moving forward. 

Prediction for the finals:  Moxley vs Ibushi - Winner Ibushi

4 hours ago, kidzero said:

Looking forward to this tonight show starts at 11 pm UK time if I'm not mistaken I'm looking forward to seeing kenta again in a non wwe ring for the 1st time in years

He faced Naomichi Marufuji in NOAH last year