Something's different

SpursRiot2012

If you could get rid of the "Recent Topics" section on the front page, it would look a bit better.

You can minimise that just by clicking on the floating 'X'.  A more useful list would be Latest Posts which take you to the last post in those topics.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the little "warning points" thing. I have 5 apparently, doubt that's anywhere near the top.

I'm surprised Ive got 4, you can click them for extra details too.

I have one from October 2003, just after I joined. Moo bollocks me for posting one word replies to whore up my post count. Tee Hee. Weirdly interesting.

How do you see that? I tried to find it but I'm fucking useless around any type of change

• Paid Members

though we do need to sort out the skipping to last post thing.

Do you mean on the mobile skin? It works, but it's effectively started from scratch and thinks you've never read any posts. If you click the menu icon in the top right hand corner you can select 'read all', then I'm guessing it will work for any new posts.

I can't find a way to change the default view of posts per page, any ideas?

Yeah, is inbuilt into the software. We use this board software on a footy forum I mod and I'm pretty sure the defaults 30,

It shouldn't matter too much as you can load more topics which will increase the number of topics displayed( right at the bottom of the page) meaning that you dont even need to flick over pages. I cant remember if this was the same before change over in terms of default topics.

Edit my bad you meant posts

15 or so it's set at. I think these can be changed as well, but it seems just right at the mo? Im assuming old settings where possible were carried over at migration

• Paid Members

I like the little "warning points" thing. I have 5 apparently, doubt that's anywhere near the top.

I'm surprised Ive got 4, you can click them for extra details too.

I have one from October 2003, just after I joined. Moo bollocks me for posting one word replies to whore up my post count. Tee Hee. Weirdly interesting.

How do you see that? I tried to find it but I'm fucking useless around any type of change

They seem to have got rid of it! If you clicked on your profile it was below your picture, but its gone now.

Archived