Something's different

SpursRiot2012

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Came back from a holiday to see everything had changed.

After an initial period of confusion I'm glad to say I like it! Sorting out the mobile skin is such a godsend! Also every time I've been annoyed about a feature I think is missing I've found a way to do it even if it is different.

The last time we got an update was when useless features like writing on people's profiles and "adding friends" was introduced. That was fun on the day when everyone added about 4 people and posted some messages and then never used them again.

There was probably some other useful stuff I've forgotten about and stability that stopped the whole place from falling the fuck over again too.

The one thing I'm not keen on is that it no longer says how long someone's been a member under their name, don't know why as I'm not particularly judgemental of new members or anything but now it's not there I feel it's missing.

Hover your cursor over the name on the post, member data appears there now

• Paid Members

The one thing I'm not keen on is that it no longer says how long someone's been a member under their name, don't know why as I'm not particularly judgemental of new members or anything but now it's not there I feel it's missing.

Hover your cursor over the name on the post, member data appears there now

Cheers Bicurious dad  :thumbsup:

I don't like that thing where it doesn't tell you your post has been submitted and leaves you on the page, so you click it again and end up with a post where you just repeat the same lines over and over.

I don't like that thing where it doesn't tell you your post has been submitted and leaves you on the page, so you click it again and end up with a post where you just repeat the same lines over and over.

Archived