Something's different

SpursRiot2012

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't say change it back, you plum. I just said I didn't like it, not all feedback's gonna be good feedback. No big deal

Edit- I can't get the quote button to work. Is that just me?

Yes.

Genius lol.  You just click the 'Quote' or 'Multi-Quote' button then type your reply... normally it kinda shows what you are replying to above where you type, but this new layout doesnt for some reason...

Nah it's no working for me. Also I can't paste things into my reply box. Must be something to do with Internet Explorer, it works fine if im using Chrome.

Edit- got it working, apparently it's a bug with IE 11 and Invision Power Boards. To fix, hit the toggle button on the upper left corner (looks like a light switch) when posting

• Paid Members

I'm (unsurprisingly) one of those that hates change, but I can tolerate this already. The improved mobile version is very welcome, however. Not sure if it was the same on other people's phones, but scrolling and having text disappear off the side of the screen as I typed was a massive ballache.

Something I've noticed though is that on some old posts, the formatting has gone tits up, such as this one:

Hmmm, I can't seem to past links into the text box either. It was Matrix's post on Pantyhose Hero, on page 154 of the DVD thread.

Nah it's no working for me. Also I can't paste things into my reply box. Must be something to do with Internet Explorer, it works fine if im using Chrome.

Edit- got it working, apparently it's a bug with IE 11 and Invision Power Boards. To fix, hit the toggle button on the upper left corner (looks like a light switch) when posting

Who on earth uses Internet Explorer these days?

Site seems ok just very white, like the touch of being able to go straight to the last post since you opened the thread

Who on earth uses Internet Explorer these days?

Me and no fucker else, apparently.

• Paid Members

I like the little "warning points" thing. I have 5 apparently, doubt that's anywhere near the top.

I'm surprised Ive got 4, you can click them for extra details too.

I have one from October 2003, just after I joined. Moo bollocks me for posting one word replies to whore up my post count. Tee Hee. Weirdly interesting.

How do you see that? I tried to find it but I'm fucking useless around any type of change

They seem to have got rid of it! If you clicked on your profile it was below your picture, but its gone now.

It was on the old board but only mods could see. Guess Moo has realised and changed it.

• Paid Members

If you could get rid of the "Recent Topics" section on the front page, it would look a bit better.

You can minimise that just by clicking on the floating 'X'.

Thanks! Once you get that away it looks miles better.

Still having problems with copy and pasting text and links, and I've just tried to quote a post and it wouldn't let me.

Hit the toggle button on the upper left corner (looks like a light switch) when posting, it worked for me.

Just to join the complainers...   :p 

Does anyone think that the version of the Logo that's ended up at the top isn't quite as pretty as Surf's original?

ukff-mania-white2_zps19d84aff.jpg

The U is better, but the gold M on this one and the non-gold Fs just looks neater.

Archived