Something's different

SpursRiot2012

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Once you click the "X" to take away the "Latest Topics" square on the front page, it just looks like a new souped up version of the old board. Not too much has changed. I like it a lot. Good job.

• Paid Members

Correct me if I'm wrong as it maybe me that just can't see it, but I really miss the little drop down menu that was found bottom right of the old forum where you could quickly hop between each forum eg Off topic to the main forum. At the minute you have to click at the top to go the main menu, then click the forum that you want.

However, apologies if I've missed that.

• Paid Members

Correct me if I'm wrong as it maybe me that just can't see it, but I really miss the little drop down menu that was found bottom right of the old forum where you could quickly hop between each forum eg Off topic to the main forum. At the minute you have to click at the top to go the main menu, then click the forum that you want.However, apologies if I've missed that.

If you click on the little pin icon at the top-right of the page, the menu is in there. Found that by accident yesterday.

• Paid Members

Correct me if I'm wrong as it maybe me that just can't see it, but I really miss the little drop down menu that was found bottom right of the old forum where you could quickly hop between each forum eg Off topic to the main forum. At the minute you have to click at the top to go the main menu, then click the forum that you want.However, apologies if I've missed that.

If you click on the little pin icon at the top-right of the page, the menu is in there. Found that by accident yesterday.

Thanks man.

Being nit picky, I preferred that at the bottom right hand corner as you naturally scrawl down the page reading the posts and then click to go to a new forum. However, I'm still liking the new layout.

• Paid Members

it's an island thing.

Is never shutting up about being from an island an island thing, too?

Aren't we all from an island?

Yeah, a small island, but I would challenge anyone to find a country with a prouder history, a bigger heart or greater resilience.

• Paid Members

Site looks good but on the mobile version when you click into a massive old thread and it puts you on the first page, how do you go to the latest one?

I'd check this has been asked in the FAQ but the only way I can see to get to the last page is to click "next" through 80 billion pages.

You can either click the menu thing in the top right corner and 'mark all as read' or click on full website at the bottom and go to the last page of big threads and then go back to the mobile version.

I'd do the former personally.

Archived