Wrestler with the best/unique look ?

RancidPunx

Almost as an offset to the wrestlers with a bad look thread, who has a greet or unique look that's not in WWE?

Who do you look at and think "that person is money"?

Surely there must be creative or unique looking wrestlers in the indies, NXT, Japan or Mexico that most people havn't heard of?

Pics are essential btw...

Have at it !

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Never seen him wrestle, but someone posted this pic of Joe Coffey a while back, and I have to say the guy looks impressive. Wouldn't be surprised if he's picked up by WWE at some point.

6c7269939da03ff9fdd517821558f734.jpeg

• Paid Members

img_2900.jpg

I've long held the opinion that Gunner has the potential look of a big time player. It's a shame he's got the TNA stink on him, I'd love to see him down at the Performance Center - you can see the likes of Triple H and Vince wetting their knickers over his look.

There's quite a few guys in AAA who have money looks, but only in their gimmicks really so it's kind of irrelevant to their chances of getting into the 'E. But certainly if their USA TV show actually happens I'd want Psycho Circus and Drago all over it.

• Paid Members

Gunner is a good shout. He looks great. Hansen from Ring of Honor is a demon. Love him. Doc Gallows in New Japan is the man. Especially when he dons the Road Warrior facepaint. All of the Bullet Club look quite fantastic, actually. Hiroshi Tanahashi looks wonderful with that hair of his. Prince Devitt's is on his way to WWE, but he has looked belting in his current 'dressy up' gimmick. He came out looking like the Joker on a recent Progress show.

A lot of people look great these days. Its not like the late 90s/early 2000s where you had great talent in generic gear. A lot of them look better than you see on WWE, because their goal is to make it there and get noticed.

• Paid Members

Bobby Roode looked great when I briefly lost my mind and put TNA on the other night.

Is Lance Archer still wearing that great clobber over in Japan as well? He looked fantastic.

• Paid Members

Brian Cage that was pictured with Scott Steiner in another thread. Would have thought WWE would be all over a young guy that's a similar build and height to Steiner. Never seen him wrestle though, is he shit?

• Paid Members
I'm gonna stretch the rules here slightly and say Zlatan Ibrahimović. If he bulked up a little bit he'd be main eventing Wrestlemanias in no time.

Fuck off. No way would a guy with a ponytail and big nose ever main event WrestleMania.

Bobby Roode looked great when I briefly lost my mind and put TNA on the other night.

Is Lance Archer still wearing that great clobber over in Japan as well? He looked fantastic.

Bobby looks like what you imagine a wrestler should look like. And he can rock things like robes as well.

IMG_0705.jpg

Edit: I missed the not in WWE bit. If offended please skip and reframe from having a meltdown.

In contrast of my thread "wrestlers who look shit", here's a few that look good but were shit.

achim_albrecht_picture_1.jpg

Brakkkus

LOD2000_2.jpg

LOD 2000

Kama_display_image.jpg

Supreme pimpin' machine

Loads of wrestlers have an unique look. All the good ones. It's part and parcel of being a wrestler. To be marketable. If they all look liked Chris Hero business surely wouldn't draw a dime.

Loads of wrestlers have an unique look. All the good ones.

Not always that unique, though. In the boom period, Austin and Goldberg had basically the same look. The Rock, Scott Hall, Lex Luger and Triple H were all just big blokes in black trunks as well. They had their nuances and differences and all that of course, but nowhere near as unique-looking as Kane, Mankind, Sting, Scott Steiner, Hogan, Ronin etc.

Archived