Foley is Crud

IANdrewDiceClay

I don't see the appeal of Foley's daughter at all. Looks too much like Mick. Imagine her with a big fuck off beard.

It's like when a mate looks like their really fit sister and you have to shag her just for the novelty value. Usually you wouldn't look at her twice, but the comedy value makes it well worth while

• Paid Members

I think when he posted that video of him smashing his TV because Daniel Bryan didn't win the Royal Rumble was when I officially started to hate him. Before that it was more a kind of disgusted pity.

I also like that he is so offended that Paul Heyman referred to him as a prostitute...when he so clearly is a complete prostitute.

I don't see the appeal of Foley's daughter at all. Looks too much like Mick. Imagine her with a big fuck off beard.

It's like when a mate looks like their really fit sister and you have to shag her just for the novelty value. Usually you wouldn't look at her twice, but the comedy value makes it well worth while

and that seedy bastard talked to your girlfriend you say!

How dare Foley have enough pride that he stands up for himself and rejects a shitty payoff from a company that, at various times over the past month, has been worth over a $1 billion on the stock market.

Oh yeah - and a prostitute doesn't turn down a payoff, so he ain't one of them either. He's the complete opposite.

If he was a prostitute or a mark, he'd be in Legends House doing wacky shit and making a fool of himself.

Edited by ClassicsGuy

How dare Foley have enough pride that he stands up for himself and rejects a shitty payoff from a company that, at various times over the past month, has been worth over a $1 billion on the stock market.

Oh yeah - and a prostitute doesn't turn down a payoff, so he ain't one of them either.

I think Foley's the street hooker that's attempting to get 20 quid rather than 15 notes for a blow job. It strikes me he'd accept for a few more shekels.

• Paid Members
If he was a prostitute or a mark, he'd be in Legends House doing wacky shit and making a fool of himself.

Instead of the more credible option of making films about Santa Claus and showing how he cant even put his own socks on on Wife Swap. That really made me come away thinking he was doing it purely for fun and artistic value. He's a fucking whore. Paul Heyman even said so in 2006. And for him to say it, you must be a shifty character. Before you get on your usual late 90s Prodigy chat agenda ridden high horse, read the thread. Its mostly first hand experience from people he was a dick to (including stories of people who have dealt with him on a business level and who had him staying at their house). 12 pages of it.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

It all seems to me that the problems began after his first retirement, and he has become a bigger arsehole as time has gone one. Possibly too many strikes to the head? Maybe better he's a scruffy, tight fisted pervert than a Benoit.

• Paid Members

Thinking about it, I think he suffers very heavily with depression. He has achieved more of his dream than any of us ever will, he has a close family and coukd easily live on what he has earnt and saved over the years. If he wants to work, he can get work whenever and wherever he wants. Any of us on here would be overjoyed with that, but he's obviously not. Depression does that to you.

I found some if the stories on here really funny, but I do pity him a bit.

• Paid Members

In fairness though, all my story portrayed is that he's smart with his money, which we already knew from his books. Rather than get the Business Class flight that his agent negotiated for him, he'd rather sit in economy (and he's a really big bloke!) and get paid the $ difference. That's fair enough, as I already said.

The whole Showdown weekend was all about money to him though. He even said it to me in the car; that's why he decided to do a signing the day after too. He figured "pack light, but bring as many gimmicks as possible", and make as much as he can out of the weekend. And that would have been fine with most people if he'd been a bit less obvious about it in front of the fans, didn't demand the balance of his pay hours before the show, and maybe even put TWC/Showdown over in the promo we asked him to do backstage! "An alternative product" - fuck off.

He was nice to me that day though - but I was the guy paying him, so I've nothing else to compare it to. It reminds me of when I met Mark Belton in a chipper before an FWA show; I said 'Hi' and he sneered at me and ignored me. Then later after the show, when he found out I ran TWC, he was being really nice & overly friendly. So maybe Foley was just being the latter to me because I had the cheque book.

Edited by herbie747