Foley is Crud

IANdrewDiceClay

I've been thinking about all the punishment Foley's body has taken over the years, specifically in matches like the Royal Rumble street fight with The Rock and it got me wondering about who you'd pick to create the most messed up real-life CAW possible.

So far I've got Foley's head, Kurt Angle's neck and Jannetty's ankles.

Nash quads, Rey knees, Jake liver, Hall septum, Batista biceps.

I've been thinking about all the punishment Foley's body has taken over the years, specifically in matches like the Royal Rumble street fight with The Rock and it got me wondering about who you'd pick to create the most messed up real-life CAW possible.

Benoits Head..

Benoits Head..

missy hyatts vagina...

• Paid Members
Yeah, Foley punched above his hefty weight with his wife.

I still refuse to believe Noelle could've been sprung forth from Foley's bollocks. Mrs Foley must've had an affair.

Personality that counts. Most fat fuck/ugly as sin wrestlers have banging broads. Adrian Adonis had a right babe of a missus, Brock nailing GILF Sable and old man Page with Kim.

Edited by WWFChilli

Was Hall a bit of a coke head?

Yeah, Foley punched above his hefty weight with his wife.

I still refuse to believe Noelle could've been sprung forth from Foley's bollocks. Mrs Foley must've had an affair.

Personality that counts. Most fat fuck/ugly as sin wrestlers have banging broads. Adrian Adonis had a right babe of a missus, Brock nailing GILF Sable and old man Page with Kim.

Sable - banging - not since 1999 AT LEAST bro

This thread is cracking!

Ive met Foley twice now, first time was at TWC in Coventry. He didnt seem happy at all but I put that down to travel (he arrived late if memory serves)

The second time was at last years Wales comic con, I volunteered to work as security and was stood at the wrestling table pretty much all afternoon. A perk of volunteering is getting your photos for free if theres a chance to at the end of the day. Well Goldust was awesome as was Ted Dibiase, Tommy Dreamer looked pissed off and Foley didnt bother to stand up, didnt say a word and just had me reach over the table for a quick snap. It was just awkward.

Foley was like a god to me when I was a kid, these days I couldnt care less.

Foley whinges about however much he's earning, he's such a tight fisted git! Can you imagine how much vince et al must laugh at him due to his dress sense, he's such a scruffy bastard and takes no pride in his appearance - looking at the wrestlemania round table for example! I'd sack him for his lack of personal presentation