Foley is Crud

IANdrewDiceClay

Yeah, Foley punched above his hefty weight with his wife.

When was it that Foley was in a storyline that required his wife to be involved, but the promotion wouldn't let him use his real wife because they thought it would look too unrealistic? I think it was when Cactus Jack was a homeless amnesiac in WCW.

Yeah, Foley punched above his hefty weight with his wife.

When was it that Foley was in a storyline that required his wife to be involved, but the promotion wouldn't let him use his real wife because they thought it would look too unrealistic? I think it was when Cactus Jack was a homeless amnesiac in WCW.

That was during the search for Cactus Jack angle in the early 90s

I think Dusty was behind that

I met him at the Coventry show too... Big disapointment, He wasnt bothered at all, and was more intrested in the guy taking the money from me. When i went to get my t-shirt I had bought he snatched it off me and asked the guy if i had paid for it. Bad experience.

He asked on twitter a while ago For experiences meeting him, so I told him, he never menstioned me to reply only PM'd me and we had a pretty civil conversation were he apologized, but then he sent this tweet...

2nvas13.png

Twat

• Paid Members
When this thread runs its course, it should be archived in Gold. Some really fun stories and observations in it. Could do with more photos though.

18_MDA_NYC_01082013rf-126.jpg

With all this talk of Batista slipping her one it's pretty appropriate that it says "TROPHY ASS" behind her head.

• Moderators
When this thread runs its course, it should be archived in Gold. Some really fun stories and observations in it. Could do with more photos though.

No. It really could not. Stories are infinitely more interesting than his fucking mug.

I've been thinking about all the punishment Foley's body has taken over the years, specifically in matches like the Royal Rumble street fight with The Rock and it got me wondering about who you'd pick to create the most messed up real-life CAW possible.

So far I've got Foley's head, Kurt Angle's neck and Jannetty's ankles.