RIP Ultimate Warrior

King Pitcos

• Paid Members

It's for those reasons that I think this is the saddest wrestling death I can remember. The timing of it absolutely knocked me for six. I went to bed on Tuesday night having just watched his promo from Monday and woke up on Wednesday morning to find out he was gone. Considering the words he actually used on Raw, the whole thing just didn't seem real.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
It's weird how she makes out that he's a current wrestler.

Or the list of dead wrestlers include Owen Hart, Brian Hildebrand and Brady Boone. Who didn't exactly die of their own vices. There are probably more on that list I missed.

Edited by WWFChilli

• Paid Members

she's disgraceful i felt for DDP he was obviously not there for what he was told he was! she's the woman who wouldnt let the roid rage thing go during the Benoit double Suicide right? does she have something against pro wrestling? i can imagine Martha Hart suing for slander tbh.

• Paid Members
Were all gonna be ok guys. Nancy Grace is gonna get to the bottom of this!

The ammount of inaccuracies could make for a fun drinking game. Fuck me, the state of this.

You should of seen her coverage when the Benoit tragedy happened, it pales in comparison to that, she had Alvarez and everything as her 'wrestling expert'.

Edited by Psygnosis

I was really saddened by this news. Like many I think the timing has added to how disturbed I was by the news. Had Warrior not been inducted at the weekend I am sure I would still feel his loss, but the feelings are compounded by his recent appearances.

I first decided I wanted to watch WWF when a kid at school came in with a WWF magazine and showed us picture of Hogan. My mum bought me a random WWF video to see if I would like it, and that video was the Ultimate Warrior. I was instantly hypnotised by him, and consequently started collecting the videos and watching the TV shows when I visited my gran on a Sunday. By the time I got to watching the TV shows Warrior was winding down his appearances, and I was now taken by Bret Hart who kept me a fan through the 90's.

However there's no doubt that it was Warrior that got me hooked. To the point where I didn't even bother with Hogan until about 10 years ago, when I saw his act as a kind of cheesy retrofest. Warrior was the man.

At one point I had the Warrior watch, figures, tapes, sleeping bag, etc etc. My bedroom was probably akin to a shrine, or a picture straight out of the merchandise booklet you'd sometimes get in WWF Magazine back then.

I'm glad he got the chance to apparently bury the hatchet with many of his coworkers and masters, and talk to his fans on the Hall of Fame platform with his family looking on. In a sense he got what Savage never got the chance of, which is a shame.

RIP Warrior, you are a bona fide legend.

• Paid Members
The ammount of inaccuracies

WANK.

Vintage Chilli.

Nancy Grace is a constant talker of shit and a scurrilous ratbag, so it stands to reason that when she points herself towards wrestling, she'll talk shit about it and be a scurrilous ragbag.

She also speaks in the weirdest way. She's a cross between a badly dubbed kung fu movie and fake dialogue that's been edited together from unrelated soundbytes.

• Paid Members

Nice one. They should get everyone to wrestle in face paint, with each guy putting their individual twist on their colour and design. Some tassels would be good too.

Roman Reigns would look like a megastar with Warrior paint on. Or he might just look like a big Uso, come to think of it.