UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

Due to the delay, it's reasonable to speculate that, but theres nothing concrete.

Sky reps have been saying all kinds too, so while I don't doubt a rep told Hounds Of Justice that, I also don't doubt the rep didn't actually know what he was on about.

• Paid Members

Can't they just lock out the PPVs in the uk if thats seemingly the main issue?

Regardless I was hyped for the network but they've diddled & pissed about so much I'm genuinely not that interested anymore

Its not the issue with PPVs it's that the Canadian model made them more money so they want the same model in there secondary market, us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Trying to watch HITC. Jittery as hell. Freezing every few minutes. My connections fine, so it's obviously a problem there end. Same on the last PPV. I've emailed them about it, but no response. Anyone else having the same issues?

• Paid Members

The uproar to them postponing the UK launch again on social media is fascinating. If you're to believe how much these people want the network, going fucking apeshit when it gets postponed, it baffles me as to why they haven't simply googled how to get past the geoblocking. It's not particularly hard.