UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

And "literally the same" is still the definition of "carbon copy".

Again, I said "litterally the same service." If you use the word literally in it's proper context and actually read what I said in full without cuttting off my sentence, you'll see what I essentially meant was there's "litterally one service", which online, there is.
Fair point. But in context, that's exactly what he meant.

Continue thread.

If he meant that, he wouldn't have talked about signing up a new account on the "duplicate" UK site, but alright, I'll shut up.

• Paid Members

Without trawling through the thread are there any clear and simple to follow instructions to get the Network on PS3? If someone could copy and paste them I would be grateful.

Edit - lost interest already, ignore

Edited by waters44

• Paid Members

Seems WWE are planning on launching the Network in the UK next year as a traditional cable channel on either BT or Virgin Media as Sky have turned it down.

Someone on another forum has stated the above. Anyone on here got any potential info on this or do you think it's complete shite?

Can't see it being free for Sports customers, if it is on Sky, but I guess it's possible.  I was thinking the other day, maybe they'd do something where it's £6,99 or whatever, but £4.99 for Sports customers or something like that.  I wonder what the deal would be for the on demand if it is on TV here.  I guess it could be on TV, but available online too, so people without Sky can still subscribe, and they could set it up so people who have subscribed on Sky can still see all the on demand stuff online.  I'm thinking about it too much.