UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

To be honest, I'd have been thrilled to bits to wake up to the network tomorrow morning.  So much so I downloaded the WWE App again, and even signed up for a WWE.com account, and swapped most of my WWE DVDs for cash at CEX.   

But... I haven't watched SD or Raw in years, I just go to my brothers house and watch the PPVs the following night (going halvsies on the box office ones).  I can't justify the cost of Sky Sports for two TV shows that basically promote Pay Per Views anyway.  

The network is way better - lots more content I'm likely to use, but even then, I can't be arsed to pay to find the work around... 

• Paid Members

Just a small but important point for those using this thread for information.

The terms VPN and DNS are not interchangeable. What you want is a Smart DNS service like Unblock US or Unotelly, which you can use to change your DNS settings and trick a particular website (I.e the Network or Netflix) into thinking you're coming from the US.

What you don't want is a VPN, which can do the same job, but will generally be slower, more expensive and will effect all of your browsing as it routes all your traffic through a server based in the US. It's unnecessary.

Anyway, for people using Firefox or Chrome who are not particually tech savvy and want something free, you can just install the add on "Hola" which does the same job as the above options and will get you on the Network for the next month.

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

• Paid Members

Its not illegal. You're breaking the terms and conditions of your contract with WWE. Terms and Conditions they're really not enforcing at all.

Worst thing can happen, is they could cancel your account and in turn you can stop paying them. That's it.

Edited by Benno

• Awards Moderator

Can anybody get the Network to work on a Samsung Android tablet? Using a US proxy, but it says it can't see where my location is. Would a GPS spoofer work? Cheers!

I've made it work with a GPS Spoofer, but then it gets confused and overrides and you have to go through the process again, and then something else on your tablet won't work because it needs a UK location... etc etc. More hassle than it's worth.