UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

Im going to end my laziness and get it. Whats the best VPN to use? There seems to be loads on the net. Am i best paying for one?

I've been using Blockless for about six months now and it hasn't done me wrong: https://www.blockless.com/

You're best just using the American DNS rather than using a VPN.

• Awards Moderator

Well that's the thing, isn't it? Essentially, you've got four types of fan:

2. Wants it but hasn't already got it, waiting for the official UK launch for a silly reason.

Laziness is far from a silly reason.

Neither is "Android solution doesn't work".

• Paid Members

Im going to end my laziness and get it. Whats the best VPN to use? There seems to be loads on the net. Am i best paying for one?

Don't get a VPN. A smart DNS service is what you need. Unblock Us seems the most popular around these parts but I use Unotelly as they do more other stuff I want. Can't go wrong with either but Unblock do a Windows programme that will set everything up for you, so they're probabaly easiest.

If you want a free option, the Hola Unblocker add on for Firefox/Chrome does a bang up job for the price and is very easy to set up.

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

Since everybody was going on about how easy it is, and I was bored, I went ahead and got the UnblockUS trial for the free month of Network. Pretty easy...on a laptop. But who wants to watch on this tiny screen? So, tried changing the DNS settings on my Xbox One to what the Unblock US site told me to and I get a message saying "DNS is not resolving Xbox server names." 

So, I just went back. Now, I can get into the app and select a show. It loads up the TV PG rating or whatever then it says there's a problem with the video. No go.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

Fuck knows the accuracy of this but:

A Sky Sports customer service representative informed Prowrestling.net reader Craig Beavis that WWE Network will be launched as a Sky Sports channel. "Yes, we will launch it as a channel with Sky TV," the customer service rep wrote in a one-on-one chat. "Currently we don't have any details but it will be going to be soon... And you will will be notified by adv, email or call."

But then again, SKY customer service reps are liars. That's how I got a 12 month 25% reduced bill

• Paid Members

When it comes out over here, what can I get it to work on? I'm not watching it on my Xbox as I can't be doing with that horrible fucking racket the poxy thing makes. An App for my Panasonic Blu-Ray player, like I have with Netflix, would be perfect but I bet there won't be one.

You can watch it on Android tablets and phones via the WWE app, right?