UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

Has to be either some kind of weird broadcasting rule they haven't followed or most likely, Sky pulling rank.

Feels like them delaying the launch initially to "talk to potential partners" then magically announcing they're launching without any "potential partner", only to cancel again, is some kind of grandstanding.

• Awards Moderator

The uproar to them postponing the UK launch again on social media is fascinating. If you're to believe how much these people want the network, going fucking apeshit when it gets postponed, it baffles me as to why they haven't simply googled how to get past the geoblocking. It's not particularly hard.

Because it's not sustainable on Android, or where you don't have control over DNS.

• Paid Members

When did they announce it was going live in the UK? I honestly didn't know it was, until they cancelled it tonight and saw the uproar on Facebook. Have they made big noises about it going live, because I hasn't noticed. I remember them recently saying they were going live across the rest of the world, but I thought they made it clear this didn't include the UK just yet. How much was it supposed to be cost here in the UK from tonight?

Edited by PunkStep

• Awards Moderator

It was over WWE.com in a special article, announced at last week's WWE Network numbers + earnings call, and all over the news sites. Even Regal tweeted about it this afternoon.

It was priced at $9.99 ~ÂŁ6.25.