Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

Fucking laughed out loud at that slowed down reaction of those two blokes when AJ Styles turned up - the E and C show has enough funny moments like that to keep me coming back, even if it is a bit silly.

That wrestling dating website skit on the Edge & Christian Show was great fun.  Incredibly obscure of them to have Mickie James & Magnus and Bubba Ray Dudley & Velvet Sky in the list of wrestling couples too.

Shawn Michaels and Whisper!

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz

• Paid Members

There's nothing that complete territory wise on the network but theres loads of great memphis on youtube.

I've got a couple of years of Memphis saved as playlists on Youtube. Somebody should bring back the "Expiration of time" match I'm also really enjoying working through the old NWA World Championship Wrestling shows on the Network.

• Paid Members

I stuck on a random episode of Raw from mid-2000 last night. After almost 16 years and having never seen it since, I was stunned at how much of it I could actually still remember. I think that WWF in 2000 had such a massive impact on me as a fan that it generated a level of goodwill that has carried me through many a dull year since.

I stuck on a random episode of Raw from mid-2000 last night. After almost 16 years and having never seen it since, I was stunned at how much of it I could actually still remember. I think that WWF in 2000 had such a massive impact on me as a fan that it generated a level of goodwill that has carried me through many a dull year since.

Completely agree. It was a wonderful year, though it did taper off a bit towards the end. I've often thought it was that Triple H vs. Cactus Jack feud that made me a lifelong fan.

• Paid Members