Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

I'm delighted! I'm a WCW fan after the fact, and watching Nitro retroactively one would always have a general idea of what to expect based on the time period and the year. Thunder is slightly more unknown territory, to me. I'm not expecting to have my mind blown by huge angles I never knew existed or anything, but it's gonna be a hoot to go through. 

• Paid Members

WCW Saturday Night they need to add too if you wanna watch all the little angles and shit they had going in. Disco Inferno and Dave Penzer have talked about how they used to book that as their own little show and were left to do what they wanted that was usually unrelated to what was going on on Nitro.

• Paid Members
Just now, Philjax said:

But will there be an option to watch Nitro, Thunder and Saturday Night chronologically in some sort of watchlist?

I doubt it, they don't do that very well. I.e. if you finish watching Starrcade 1993, the next thing it will bring up is Starrcade 1994. Same for Raw and Smackdown, it goes to the next one of the show you're watching.

• Paid Members

That gets right on my tits, that does. Especially because it auto-plays.

I'd be happy with them not adding any new content for a while if it meant they could instead focus their efforts on allowing for more logical watchlists, and fixing the search function.

• Paid Members

Auto play is a pain in the arse. Who on earth ever thought it was a good thing is shit at their job, and the majority of streaming services have followed suit.

It’s the same on the PS4 youtube App, and similar for others. Especially if you are episode 32 of a 52 episode series, you watch 2 or 3 on a binge, nod off, wake up and your half way through the next season. You don’t have a bench mark of where to start from anymore. Such a crap feature that was clearly added for some sadistic reason.

Im all for the idea of them spending 3 months on making the search, groupings and play list menus much better. Also, don’t fucking auto play.