Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

It really is amazing. I'm still assuming that an eventual price increase is in the works though, especially as more is added.

Isn't Wrestlemania alone about ÂŁ25 on box office? Not sure what they make on advertising but ÂŁ9.99 is ridiculously low for the amount of content.

Was the rumoured tier pricing, ever brought up again?

First thing I hoy on is WrestleFest '92 and within a minute, Gene and Bobby discuss the differences between tennis and table tennis. Heenan slaying me with "Let's play table tennis, you play with a Chinese guy and he brings you egg rolls!"

Imagine that flying in todays' product. Amazing.

On 02/02/2018 at 7:46 PM, FailedPromoter said:

Wrestling Superheroes
(Dated: 03/21/1990 – Duration: 00:54:37)

Is that meant to be this one?

s-l225.jpg

My first ever wrestling tape. It had Savage vs DiBiase for the title from WrestleMania IV, which gave me an early appreciation for the toll that the sport takes on a wrestler's body, because the commentators were really labouring the point that Savage had wrestled three times already. I was also impressed that he'd managed to become such a big star by the time of his fourth match.

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, Uncle Zeb said:

Is that meant to be this one?

s-l225.jpg

My first ever wrestling tape. It had Savage vs DiBiase for the title from WrestleMania IV, which gave me an early appreciation for the toll that the sport takes on a wrestler's body, because the commentators were really labouring the point that Savage had wrestled three times already. I was also impressed that he'd managed to become such a big star by the time of his fourth match.

I remember buying that one. I opened a student bank account with Nat West and they gave me ÂŁ20 in HMV vouchers. Bought that and something like "WrestleMania's Greatest Hits" for a tenner each.

According to WWE Network News, the version of World Tour 92 that’s gone up is the one Silver Vision released here which had 5 different matches to that of the Coliseum release in the US. On our version we got High Energy v Beverly Brothers, Bulldog v Repo Man, Bulldog’s match at WM7 v Warlord, Slaughter v Martel and Santana v Kato instead of Von Erich v Mountie, Bulldog v Earthquake and v IRS and Bret v Martel

Also they’ve edited out Funk attacking Mel Phillips on the Villains tape but left it in on Most Embarrassing Moments for some reason